Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Sep 21, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
AdmiralJack
Imagineer

So to clarify, if I sign up,then when I fly in next time I go on 28th Fev, do I book an interview for the airport on the day I land?
AdmiralJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Just a warning that people should be aware of.

Fail the interview and no more ESTA’s. A failure means applying for a Visa.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
This sounds like a fantastic idea. So to clarify, I could do all the applications now and then book an interview appointment for my arrival date/time in February?

Originally Posted by AdmiralJack View Post
So to clarify, if I sign up,then when I fly in next time I go on 28th Fev, do I book an interview for the airport on the day I land?
The best plan is to attempt enrollment on arrival, this is simply requesting an on the spot interview as you complete normal US entry procedures - no pre booking possible.

Have a plan B - an interview booked for another day in your trip in case the above isn't possible. I avoid arrival day in case of flight delays.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post

I knew I'd seen that before on here.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

Possibly a daft question but what happens at the interview? What do they ask you?
US 192 - Feb 1994; I-Drive- Feb 07; Fairfield Inn - June 10; Oakpoint Circle V - June 11; Homewood Suites - July 12; Calabay Parc V- June 14; Esprit Estates V - June 15; CBR - April 16; Hyatt Place, Drury's & Bridgewater V - Sept 16; CBR & V US27 - Apr 17; Eagle Pointe V - Nov 17; Lindfields V - Apr 18; Pop C- Nov 19; Universal & Cruise - Feb 20; Rosen Inn & PB- Nov 21; H2S I-Drive - Apr 22; SSR & HI S535 - Sept 22.
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post

What reasons could you fail on? Are there things over and above an esta that you could be failed on?
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
What reasons could you fail on? Are there things over and above an esta that you could be failed on?
Not really. But we all know what the Border Force people are like. Not exactly a bundle of joy!

I was amazed how many photos they had of me going back 10 years so over 35 entry pictures.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Markpc2013 View Post
Possibly a daft question but what happens at the interview? What do they ask you?
They run through your application & check a few answers, ask why you want to join, warn you of the consequences of not complying with Customs Rules and take your fingerprints again.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber

I've just had a look on the website and it suggests that you can do the interview upon arrival rather than booking an appointment. Has anybody done this recently? cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...llment-arrival
IDrive 91, Enclave Suites 07, Southern Dunes 09, Quality Inn Plaza, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel (St Petes), Orlando Metropolitan Express & Buena Vista Palace Hotel 10!, The Florida Hotel 11, Hampton Lakes 12, Bridgewater Crossing 12, Vegas/LA 13, Tall Grass Villa 13, The Florida Hotel 13, Bridgewater Crossing 15, Terrace Ridge 16, West Haven 17,18,July 19, Dec 19 & Dec 21, West Haven & Cabana Bay 22
emmabrown68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Markpc2013
Imagineer

At what stage can you book an appointment? Assume only after they have approved you? Thanks
US 192 - Feb 1994; I-Drive- Feb 07; Fairfield Inn - June 10; Oakpoint Circle V - June 11; Homewood Suites - July 12; Calabay Parc V- June 14; Esprit Estates V - June 15; CBR - April 16; Hyatt Place, Drury's & Bridgewater V - Sept 16; CBR & V US27 - Apr 17; Eagle Pointe V - Nov 17; Lindfields V - Apr 18; Pop C- Nov 19; Universal & Cruise - Feb 20; Rosen Inn & PB- Nov 21; H2S I-Drive - Apr 22; SSR & HI S535 - Sept 22.
Markpc2013 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List