Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 6 Nov 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It was like an urgent last minute message, like they had just received a new announcement from France government. There had been no mention of tests until we had reached the hotel twelve hours before flying. Obviously they got some duff intel.
I keep reading about a health passport that we need to have in order to get into the parks, is this a French app or can we show our nhs barcodes. I’m travelling with an 11 yo and 7 yo who are not vaccinated
Picklepuppy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
I keep reading about a health passport that we need to have in order to get into the parks, is this a French app or can we show our nhs barcodes. I’m travelling with an 11 yo and 7 yo who are not vaccinated
The health passport is the TousCovid app. I am not sure if the NHS app would work, it might, it is after all just a QR code they want. But all you need to do is download the french app and scan your NHS code into it and then you are easy to go. So I would probably just do that.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
The French app is easier but you can use the nhs app as your health pass too.
Just to say to enter restaurants and bars you have to scan to get in and while they do have a QR code for you to scan for entry if you don’t have the app, you will need to put your details in every time so the French app is much quicker and easier to have.
It’s very easy to set up too so no brainer really.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
tanyabanya
Apprentice Imagineer

what about kids in all this? i have a single vaccinated 15 year old... will he still need a paid LFT 24hrs before travel? also am a bit stressed at the thought of him being separated from the rest of us all (fully vaccinated) in paris for more testing :-(
Caribbean Beach WDW 2015, California 2019
tanyabanya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tanyabanya View Post
what about kids in all this? i have a single vaccinated 15 year old... will he still need a paid LFT 24hrs before travel? also am a bit stressed at the thought of him being separated from the rest of us all (fully vaccinated) in paris for more testing :-(
Yes he will need an LFT as not fully vaccinated.
We travelled by Eurotunnel so not sure how airports are dealing with it but I’m sure an adult could go as he’s still a minor.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
tanyabanya
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Yes he will need an LFT as not fully vaccinated.
We travelled by Eurotunnel so not sure how airports are dealing with it but I’m sure an adult could go as he’s still a minor.
ok thanks, i've just looked at eurostar website and the info hasn't changed for kids if travelling with vaccinated adults
Caribbean Beach WDW 2015, California 2019
tanyabanya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tanyabanya View Post
ok thanks, i've just looked at eurostar website and the info hasn't changed for kids if travelling with vaccinated adults
Oh sorry I was getting confused with the test out there! Apologies!
Old 6 Nov 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
The French app is easier but you can use the nhs app as your health pass too.
Just to say to enter restaurants and bars you have to scan to get in and while they do have a QR code for you to scan for entry if you don’t have the app, you will need to put your details in every time so the French app is much quicker and easier to have.
It’s very easy to set up too so no brainer really.
I have the French app and have put both mine and my husband's QR codes on it.

Hope they accept that because I couldn't get the app on his I phone. Keeps saying something about the device not being linked to the app store. Something like that 😂

He is useless with tech and I have an android. I was ready to bin the bloody thing. Have saved the QR codes in to the Apple Wallet for him too.

I'm really really looking forward to this trip 🙄
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List