Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Nov 21, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Deandoc
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Is that the test provider or app?
virginatlantic/conte...t-manager.html

Info in the link
Deandoc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn
Trying for More Ears

I am going end of November with BA into Tampa and have downloaded Verifly but is only showing 15th November date.

Lynne
lyn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Yay! I had no idea! Where are you going? Have a fab time whatever you're doing! 💖
New York and Boston!
So excited xx
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

We're flying out on Monday and have our tests organised with Qured tomorrow. I'm trying to contain the excitement until we have our results but it's difficult.
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
New York and Boston!
So excited xx
Amazing! Look forward to seeing the pics! xx
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Amazing! Look forward to seeing the pics! xx
Definitely! 😘
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Our test day is this Saturday ready for Tuesday travel, will update how everything goes! Can’t believe it’s almost time…
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Deandoc View Post
virginatlantic/conte...t-manager.html

Info in the link
I am either not seeing it or not looking in the right place - the link gives the below info but I cannot seem to find anywhere who/where their testing partners are. The CLXHealth link does not give much info

I have already booked mine at Birmingham airport to be sure we have them booked, I am not confident enough just to wait a week before I fly to try and sort them out as suggested in point 1 & 2, I can still do point 3 but just wondering who they partner with and where they would be?

How does Virgin Atlantic FlyReady work?

1. Starting a week prior to your departure, you can review available testing options.

2. Schedule a test appointment with a nearby provider through TrustAssure and your test results will be automatically digitally verified.

3. Even if you don’t get tested through TrustAssure, you can still upload your test results for digital verification.

4. Once your test results are verified, your Virgin Atlantic FlyReady status is stored on your trip itinerary for a seamless check-in and boarding experience
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Deandoc
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Chilli-pepper View Post
I am either not seeing it or not looking in the right place - the link gives the below info but I cannot seem to find anywhere who/where their testing partners are. The CLXHealth link does not give much info

I have already booked mine at Birmingham airport to be sure we have them booked, I am not confident enough just to wait a week before I fly to try and sort them out as suggested in point 1 & 2, I can still do point 3 but just wondering who they partner with and where they would be?

How does Virgin Atlantic FlyReady work?

1. Starting a week prior to your departure, you can review available testing options.

2. Schedule a test appointment with a nearby provider through TrustAssure and your test results will be automatically digitally verified.

3. Even if you don’t get tested through TrustAssure, you can still upload your test results for digital verification.

4. Once your test results are verified, your Virgin Atlantic FlyReady status is stored on your trip itinerary for a seamless check-in and boarding experience
I actually think that you can upload any test certificate regardless of if they are a trusted partner. Like i think next wednesday when i have my test if it comes back negative i will upload my certificate and be ready to go.
Deandoc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JulieB01
VIP Dibber

JulieB01's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We go next Wednesday (providing pre flight tests come back -ve) No kids but happy to report of the Airport/Flight experience

Welcome to our own Home From Home

4 bed/3 bath Golf Course Villa with Pool and Games Room

Updated carpets and kitchen appliances in 2021

JulieB01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List