Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Nov 21, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Suey12
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
I don't think you can upload your negative test results unless you use their provider? I hope I'm wrong?
I think you can upload negative test results from any provider - this is what it says on the upload page accessed from Manage My Booking on Virgin Atlantic:

Upload test results
Upload a digital copy of your test results or take a photo of your printed test results – even if you didn’t get tested through TrustAssure
Suey12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
As mentioned, there is a link on 'manage my booking, click on that and then before travel there is a red box that says 'manage testing'.

You can then -

Verify your COVID-19 test results in advance and save time at the airport

To travel from the UK to the US, you need to show evidence of a negative test taken within 3 days before you fly. If you’re not fully vaccinated, you’ll also need to do this to travel from the US to the UK. Book a test and securely upload your results for a more streamlined travel experience.

Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
I don't think you can upload your negative test results unless you use their provider? I hope I'm wrong?
It says on the website it’ll still allow you to upload manually however if it were with their partners, it’d be easier
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by speedwayfan View Post
As mentioned, there is a link on 'manage my booking, click on that and then before travel there is a red box that says 'manage testing'.

You can then -

Verify your COVID-19 test results in advance and save time at the airport

To travel from the UK to the US, you need to show evidence of a negative test taken within 3 days before you fly. If you’re not fully vaccinated, you’ll also need to do this to travel from the US to the UK. Book a test and securely upload your results for a more streamlined travel experience.

Jill
I'm on the virgin site on Manage my Booking and cant find anything like this, do you have a link?

Thanks
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Suey12 View Post
I think you can upload negative test results from any provider - this is what it says on the upload page accessed from Manage My Booking on Virgin Atlantic:

Upload test results
Upload a digital copy of your test results or take a photo of your printed test results – even if you didn’t get tested through TrustAssure
Is this only through a laptop or do you think its possible on a phone?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Originally Posted by TheNDawg View Post
I'm on the virgin site on Manage my Booking and cant find anything like this, do you have a link?

Thanks
When are you travelling? I think the box only appears 7 days before you are due to fly.

Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

When are you travelling? I think the box only appears 7 days before you are due to fly.

Jill
We fly on Monday from Manchester, Cant seem to find anything on the site or my phone.

Cant get the app either as it says its innaccessible on my samsung
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Originally Posted by TheNDawg View Post
We fly on Monday from Manchester, Cant seem to find anything on the site or my phone.

Cant get the app either as it says its innaccessible on my samsung

Very strange although I don't think it's available on the app.

However, the 'red box' appears just below my booking ref. and outbound flight details when looking on my laptop.

Jill
Old 4 Nov 21, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Very strange although I don't think it's available on the app.

However, the 'red box' appears just below my booking ref. and outbound flight details when looking on my laptop.

Jill
Nothing for me yet, just upgrade options, might be a slow rollout and it appears soon hopefully
Old 4 Nov 21, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Should look like this - sorry for picture quality as zoomed in to avoid showing personal details.

Edited at 03:15 PM. Reason: extra info.