Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Aug 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I am glad to see the tots make a come back, even if the spring onions were sorely lacking.

Back to the comparison of deluxe vs moderate QS breakfast. Not only did POFQ have both berry and choc chip pancakes, they also have tots, except they call them potato barrels. Did we discover them on day 1? Nooo they were very tasty though.

Anyway, back to you...lovely gift of a FP for a 2nd round of tower of terror. Also great that your new friend found you and you could discuss how silly you'd been for being frightened of it!

Oh and the girl with the pleased to be here face in front of slinky does look about as excited as anyone can be, how cute.
Well, let me let you into a secret that I haven't discussed on here yet. We are going back next year (not a secret if you've looked at my countdown) and we are staying at POFQ, where we haven't stayed in years. You've delighted me with the breakfast news and I feel slightly mollified about the fact that I cancelled the Wilderness Lodge booking which I had made in the first instance. Pancakes and barrels for the win...

I thought the little girl was screaming, by the way, so I prefer your interpretation of that photo.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PixieBoot View Post
What a fab day...ending with a Grey Goose slush ...mastery! Thank you x
You can't beat a GG Slush. Only the lemon one though. Just the perfect drink - at any time of the day, if I'm being honest with myself.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Haha I had to chuckle at that photo of you both at DHS, it looks more like A is pointing to your chest area than Tinkerbell!

Oh that s’more French toast… literally dribbling over my keyboard! This is totally my kind of breakfast… and it has totally made it onto my ‘must-do’ list for our trip! Thank you for bringing such a delicious beauty to my attention!

Totally love your Jedi cardigan, literally your style down to a tee!

Ah your little friend on ToT sounded the cutest! And how amazing to get an extra ride too!

Actually laughing out loud at A’s comment about the smell of sulphur… and they say romance is dead!

The location of BC truly is the dream, to be able to nip into Epcot just to watch the fireworks is truly remarkable and then to effortlessly be able to walk back again after… staying there is totally on my bucket list!

Such a great day, busy busy as always (just as I like it!) and thank you for once again confirming that I must get to Blaze ASAP!
You've been tempted twice by the Smores toast as I saw it rocked up in Rach's report today too. You'll adore it.

Can't wait for autumn to come so I can start pratting about like a jedi master in my new cardi!

Blaze isn't as good as my pizza, you know... and we're not a nine hour flight away. Just saying.
Old 23 Aug 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Blaze isn't as good as my pizza, you know... and we're not a nine hour flight away. Just saying.
I'm taking that as an official invite to a H&A pizza party!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Another fab day helen, you really did so well to fit that all in.

I really laughed at your comment about having a drink in all saints, I can totally imagine what you mean. Also a good tip to avoid it with the babes

Blaze and a bit of nighttime shopping following by illuminations sounds delightful. Will always be jealous of that stroll to Epcot from the Y&B club. One day... excellent that it ended with a cocktail from France too! X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
I'm taking that as an official invite to a H&A pizza party!
Too bloody right!
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Another fab day helen, you really did so well to fit that all in.

I really laughed at your comment about having a drink in all saints, I can totally imagine what you mean. Also a good tip to avoid it with the babes

Blaze and a bit of nighttime shopping following by illuminations sounds delightful. Will always be jealous of that stroll to Epcot from the Y&B club. One day... excellent that it ended with a cocktail from France too! X
Yes, it was definitely a manic one.

I don't think we'll be heading back to the Edison in a hurry. The Hangar Bar was far more comfortable and with much better service. Still, it took so long to build and open the place that it was nice to finally see it.

Yes to the Boardwalk location. I will miss it on our next visit.