Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Nov 20, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Scarla
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
Ive rebooked Tui to Florida for august 2022 and was able to book my seats just after it was confirmed. How can you tell if your flight is a Dreamliner? Are they all dreamliners now going to Florida? The premium cabin had 9 rows and looks a similar layout to the 787.
I think all long haul are the Dreamliner. Not sure why I can’t select my seats, maybe it’s because this is my 3rd amendment, (although the other 2 were fine). Still waiting for TUI to respond to my email

Feb 2019 - 2 weeks onsite at CBR with DDP
Oct 2022 - 3 weeks offsite in 4 bed villa at Emerald Island - Pre-trip report is here

'Once in a lifetime' trip report - CBR + DDP Feb 2019
Scarla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
CrazyBaby
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Yeah I'm still waiting to select my seats too, this is my 1st amendment. Spoke to someone from TUI yesterday who said they are upgrading their 2020 seating plan and that we would receive an email when we can select them. But I'm definitely going to keep checking and contacting them until it's done. As we are flying premium I'm definitely wanting us to be sat together. I know it's not until 2022 but still I'd be gutted if we weren't sat together.
Old 17 Nov 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Scarla
VIP Dibber

Contacted TUI again today & the person I spoke to last week hadn’t actually done anything other than try to push it through themself! 😡 They have now emailed the flight team to get it updated their end & ive been told to wait another week & check then. Still no response to my email either.
Like you crazybaby, I’ll be gutted if we can’t sit together

Oct 2022 - 3 weeks offsite in 4 bed villa at Emerald Island - Pre-trip report is here

Scarla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
CrazyBaby
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I hope you get your seats soon too. I'm just going to keep on at them until they sort it. In general TUI have been really good but if they mess this up like you say I'd be gutted. Fingers crossed for us.
Old 2 Dec 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Scarla
VIP Dibber

Just had a call from TUI & they have moved our dates from 7/10/22 to 8/10/22 -not an issues, in fact thats better. however now my booking has disappeared from the website completely - she is going to look into that for me.
On the + side, i thought i would try to book seats again through holiday extras which bypasses manage my booking & it let me on & seats are booked! It is such a relief that we are able to have the ones we wanted & more importantly we are all together