Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Dec 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

All booked August 2021 !

I can't see many booked posts, so I decided to try post one in the hope others are feeling better about next year and have done the same

Can't believe I'm going back for a 2nd time, so excited.

Man - dub - mco
14 nights for 6 adults (4kids) in a 2 room apartment £3900
Leaving on the 11th of August, which just happens to be my wedding anniversary.

Hopefully I've not made a boo boo, I'm hoping covid will be under control and most of not all social distancing issues done with.
I think now the vaccine is out in the UK flight prices will start to creep up.

I miss the last time I went and had so many people on here posting dates and hearing stories.
Can't wait for those days to come back.
Do we think a vaccine certificate will be required?
Wondering if my children will get one in time.

But omg we are going back... I think we will put thin in an envelope and tell the kids Christmas day... But pre warn about covid
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
carol613
Earning More Ears

We have changed our booking from April 21 to the end of August 21 .
We should have gone in August this year .so fingers crossed for next year .having changed everything over . And rebooked park days .fingers crossed things will be better by then
carol613 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
jmagla
Excited about Disney

Well, I really hope you get to go, because if you do, we do, we are on the same flight from Dublin on the 11th, although starting from Newcastle.

Im reasonably confident but think there will still be some restrictions in place, but hopefully fewer than now.

Fingers crossed.
jmagla is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Dad Vader
Earning More Ears

Great news :-) We're booked for 20th Sept 2021 - 4th Oct 2021 at BC, can't wait - we booked in March and definately think that life will be near normal now with the vaccines beginning to get authorised now.
Dad Vader is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

We are booked for August too... tentatively. Got a great deal with the virgin reward seat sale last week, it was worth the chance!
Old 2 Dec 20, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k

Originally Posted by mrmoo123 View Post
We are booked for August too... tentatively. Got a great deal with the virgin reward seat sale last week, it was worth the chance!
I did look at that... But not enough points sadly
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Maddox

Great..nice to have such a positive thread 😉 I have booked too for very end of July into August, our 3rd trip. (Was supposed to go July this year) have flights, apartment and car booked also booked HRH for 2 nights for the FOLP. I'm hopeful
Maddox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Shutterbug
Excited about Disney

We've booked too. Should have been there this November for my birthday so have booked a new trip for next November. Opted for an all in package this time, compared to separate hotel and flights. Hopefully we will manage our first ever on Disney property stay in the Art of Animation. If we make it we will tour over to the Caribbean Beach as thats what we were due to be in.

Lovely to have something to look forwards to
Shutterbug is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
TinselAngel
Imagineer

TinselAngel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are booked for August 2021 as well. I think there have been a lot in the last week with Virgin and BA having some good deals. We fly with Virgin MAN-MCO on the 15th - which happens to be our wedding anniversary. We got upper class flights on our air miles so have gone on a bit of a splurge hotel wise to match the flights - 8 nights in Hard Rock Club Level, then 14 nights in the Grand Floridian. Everything is on late cancellation arrangements but fingers crossed it happens.- if not we will rebook for another date. So excited for our first ever upper class flight

POFQ Dec 2006, Mar 2008, Oct 2009, Oct 2014
Dibb Villas : Mar 2009, Aug 2009, Xmas 2009 Dec 2010, Oct 2011, July 2013, July 2014, Xmas 2014, July 2015, Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Oct 18, OKW:Summer 2012, Beach Club:Oct 2015,July 2017. AKL:Oct 2019
TinselAngel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k

Originally Posted by TinselAngel View Post
We are booked for August 2021 as well. I think there have been a lot in the last week with Virgin and BA having some good deals. We fly with Virgin MAN-MCO on the 15th - which happens to be our wedding anniversary. We got upper class flights on our air miles so have gone on a bit of a splurge hotel wise to match the flights - 8 nights in Hard Rock Club Level, then 14 nights in the Grand Floridian. Everything is on late cancellation arrangements but fingers crossed it happens.- if not we will rebook for another date. So excited for our first ever upper class flight
We fly on our wedding anniversary