Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jul 16, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post

Travelling between Disney parks

So I'm a going to be a first timer in Florida this September 20th. Staying on I drive however not hiring a car. So my question is once I arrive at Disneyworld which I plan to spend at least 6 days of my holiday what's the best transport options available to take you to each park within Disney ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post

There are absolutely loads of options depending on which park you are in and which park you want to go to! It's very well connected 😊
The bus system is the main route and is really easy. Buses pull up at each park and it is very easy to hop on them between parks and resorts.

I'd buy a guide (unofficial guide to Disney and Brit guide are good ones) and read up on which parks are linked to which (For example Magic King to Epcot via monorail, Epcot to Holywood via boardwalk and boat) then plan your visit accordingly. 😊
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Harding_90 View Post
So I'm a going to be a first timer in Florida this September 20th. Staying on I drive however not hiring a car. So my question is once I arrive at Disneyworld which I plan to spend at least 6 days of my holiday what's the best transport options available to take you to each park within Disney ?
Disney has it's own transport system and it's available for anyone to use. If you've not got your own car then Disney's buses and monorail system would be your best way of getting about.
  • Between Epcot and Magic Kingdom - get the monorail.
  • Between Epcot and Hollywood Studios - there is a boat you can get from the International Gateway between the UK and France pavilions to the entrance of HS (and vice versa).
  • Between any other two parks - get a Disney bus from the bus parking lot outside each park. You can also use buses to get from Epcot to Hollywood Studios or from Magic Kingdom to Epcot as well.

The Disney buses between the parks are fairly frequent - there's usually one every 10 to 15 minutes.

Also, have a look at the following Disney transport wizard:
ourlaughingplace/aspx/twiz.aspx

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 11:49 AM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
grinner82
Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
Your Hotel may run a shuttle to Disney, or to Disney Springs where you can get on the internal transport.

Before we stayed on site, we were on Idrive and there was a bus that left the hotel every morning around 8am.

As above once within Disney its very simple to get about, getting to Disney from I drive may be something you want to research
Old 11 Jul 16, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread