Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Nov 16, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisnasah
Trainee Dibber

Drink packages on Carnival - advice please

Hi,

I am going on a mini cruise first time from Miami to Bahamas on the Carnival and had a question on drinks.

What kind of drinks are included with the package?

Can I bring my own drinks?

Thanks

Edited by Joa: Changed title to attract advice.

Edited at 10:05 AM.
chrisnasah is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 16, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
I have amended your title and bumped it to the top to try and et some answers for you.

Have you read the sticky thread on Carnival at the top? That may have some info for you.

Joa
Old 8 Mar 17, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ayles300
Imagineer

Would like to know this too.
* Int Drive Nov 91* Paris Aug 92* Disney Paris Santa Fe Jan 08* Clear Creek Circle May 09* Cumbrian Lakes May 11* Veranda Palms Sept 12* Indian Point & Daytona 500 Feb 13* Indian Point May 14 3 weeks!* IndianRidge Oaks April 15* Lake Berkley 40th May 16* Bahamas Cruise & Cumbrian Lakes Aug 17* Eagle point & Road trip April 19*
ayles300 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyore2009
Imagineer

eeyore2009's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9
We have had the drinks package. It includes beers, wine, spirits, cocktails (but not the daily specials that they sell. Pretty much everything really.

help.carnival/app/answer...verage-program

Have a read of this.

It was worth while for us as we have a few drinks during the day like a bud light and then drinks in the evening. We also purchased the bottomless bubbles for the kids which is the soda package I think it's around $5 per day and adults can purchase this if they don't want alcoholic drinks for around $6.50 per day.

Hope this helps
Old 4 Jun 17, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
thedriver
Proud to wear my Ears

they have a limit on the drinks package as well - on the number of drinks you can have in a day. When i was on carnival it was 15 alcholic drinks a day. Which is a lot but sometimes when you are having fun you do get close to the limit
thedriver is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
scarecrow
Imagineer

scarecrow's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
From memory you have to have 6 drinks per day to break even.

If you google cruise with Gambee he has a drinks calculator in his website, that works it out.
1990. - somewhere on the 192,2006 - Country Inn and Suites LBK, 2007- LA and San Diego, 2008 - Regal Palms, 2009 - OKW, 2010- Yacht Club, 2011- DCL Magic - Med,2012 - Yacht Club, 2013 - Carnival Sunshine Med cruise, 2014 Carnival Breeze and the Yacht Club

Photo app trip reports Carnival Med Cruise and VA & BA UC & Club indexhttp://http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/reporter-index.php?userid=19933

Pre cruise Med http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...d+cruise+mouse
scarecrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 17, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Diane1971
slightly serious Dibber

It does include the special of the day too, but if you want it in the souvenir cup you have to pay extra. And, although I didn't do this, I would think it would still count towards your 15 a day limit though!

Agree 6 drinks and you're on to a winner. This could also include a special coffee - we quite liked a little Irish coffee after dinner. Also if you do have kids, you can get them zero proof cocktails, powerades etc. Those aren't included on their bottomless bubbles.

We thought 15 was way too excessive and really deliberated over whether to pay up front or not - but definitely well worth it.
Old 12 Jul 17, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dismadbrit
Imagineer

dismadbrit's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13
We always go for the drink package.
You can take a bottle of unopened champers on board but no beer or spirits, no bottles of water either, though you can take cans or cartons, not sure if they are limited as well, I think they are.