Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Apr 17, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wahlass View Post
Thanks Forkbeard
You're welcome.

If you do buy event tickets, and you also have day tickets, they will let you stay in the parks before the event opens. This gives you a head start, and especially important for HHN. For MNSSHP you will be able to collect event bands ahead of time from special locations.

EDIT. One last thing, Sea World Halloween events ARE included in the regular day tickets. They offer trick or treat options on weekends I think.

Edited at 11:15 PM.
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
GrumpysBrother
New Poster (5)

Originally Posted by Forkbeard View Post
I think the young crowds behave very well to be honest. If it was a UK park I doubt that would be true

I have never seen any bad behaviour and don't feel as if children would be exposed to anything untoward.

I do agree it's adult though, and being dark and with smoke and scareactors I think it might intimidate some young children.
I'd totally agree with this. Our Daughter was only 10 yrs old when we visited last October, and she absolutely loved it. It obviously depends on the individual child, but she had watched plenty of YouTube clips before our trip so she had an idea what to expect.
The Scareactors did single her out, but this was mainly to give her hi-fives to show her they were impressed she was there and obviously enjoying herself, considering she was surrounded by numerous adults who were screaming and making a fuss. (she even went as far as to offer one particular Scareactor who 'loomed' over her, a drink of her slushie! - which he clearly found funny) They were also more than happy to pose for photos with her too.

We attended on two separate nights and the behavior of the crowds were never an issue and we never saw anyone acting badly.

She is already looking forward to doing HHN again during our next trip in 2018.
GrumpysBrother is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by GrumpysBrother View Post
I'd totally agree with this. Our Daughter was only 10 yrs old when we visited last October, and she absolutely loved it. It obviously depends on the individual child, but she had watched plenty of YouTube clips before our trip so she had an idea what to expect.
The Scareactors did single her out, but this was mainly to give her hi-fives to show her they were impressed she was there and obviously enjoying herself, considering she was surrounded by numerous adults who were screaming and making a fuss. (she even went as far as to offer one particular Scareactor who 'loomed' over her, a drink of her slushie! - which he clearly found funny) They were also more than happy to pose for photos with her too.

We attended on two separate nights and the behavior of the crowds were never an issue and we never saw anyone acting badly.

She is already looking forward to doing HHN again during our next trip in 2018.
That's great that your daughter got so much from it, and thanks for sharing.

My two were not quite that young, but they loved it and they still love it as adults

I really do believe children get the most out of these Halloween events, and it seems a shame if parents don't give it a try at least. I realise not all kids are the same, but I think most will enjoy it.

I remember taking my two to the London Dungeon moons ago. They were very young at the time, and they caught site of a fella dressed as Dracula. That was it, they wouldn't go in. Absolute terror

Anyway, I had a word with the Dracula actor and he popped out with a smile and greeted them both and that was it... in we went After that they wanted to talk to all the characters.
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Tickets booked! He's going! My MIL and youngest won't be going so he has till the night of the event to change his mind. I don't think he will though. He's very black and white. More likely to laugh at the scary actors whilst I'm papping my pants!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
Imagineer

Old 2 May 17, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
Imagineer

Above came from this, possible leak, I really hope it's real!

Old 2 May 17, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lee2112 View Post
Above came from this, possible leak, I really hope it's real!

A quality horror source... awesome.

This event is usually too much lowest common denominator for my liking.

I suppose 120 Days of Sodom is probably asking for too much
Old 5 May 17, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
Imagineer

Christopher_Ro's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 5
UK tickets on sale now! **happy dance**

hhnunofficial/2017/05/05...ale-ffp-dates/
Christopher_Ro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 17, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Is there any UK ticket that allows multiple entry with express passes?
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 17, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss_Shell View Post
Is there any UK ticket that allows multiple entry with express passes?
Not that I'm aware of. You have to buy those kinds of things as add-ons per day.
Closed Thread