Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 23 Nov 18, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Vineland late night early Black Friday haul

Had my 13 year old daughter with me last night as the wife had the two grand kids (2&7)

Did Walmart at 7pm was some offers nothing amazing for tourists but the locals were loving it! And I enjoy people watching and Walmart’s the best place on earth for that haha

Anyway hit the Vineland up after 9pm and after a brief argument with someone who attempted to steal a parking space we got parked up and walked about.

Huge queue at the bag shops as expected and at Nike. (40% off everything at Nike)

Only real door buster I saw at anywhere of interest was at Calvin Klein. An extra 15% off for items bought before 10am.

I had planned to get the wife a gillet/body warmer thing from here anyway.

$89.99 down to $40 down to $34

Daughter had her eye on a coat, €170 down to $68 down to $57.80

We are back in the morning with the wife so it wasn’t essential we grabbed anything we couldn’t get tomorrow because as a bloke I’d only buy the wrong things.

For step son and step daughters partners it was waffle tips from timberland from $34 to $21 each

Daughters a bit chavvy at times and likes her Adidas stuff, nothing too amazing on offer. But grabbed essentials tees and trackies!

Tees were $6.98 each

Trackies were $24.99

Final stop Nike.

I love my Nike kicks and always grab a few pairs every visit. Grabbed a tee also in the queue.

Paid $9 for the tee down from $16.99

Kicks were $24 down

Some other images of what offers were on at places we will be visiting today or of interest

Converse buy one get one 75% off

Above and below Levi offers

Timberland tees 12.99 each then 40% to come off

We didn’t get across to
North face the daughter was shattered.

Nearly got knocked off thw road on the way home by a woman on her phone who cut me up leaving a light, she Realised pulled back across the lane then totally cut me up a second later. 🤬

Anyway more to come later

Edited at 03:13 PM.
Powlay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 18, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
pammiep
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
We did A&F on Wednesday and everything in store was 50% off. Today we hit Premier Outlet International Drive at about 8am and made massive savings including $950 worth of Kate Spade for $217. I only went on for a nosey because it was the only shop with a queue outside!

By the time we left at midday the traffic was mental and the queues in most shops for the checkouts were ridiculous.
pammiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We went to the Nike clearance today, unbelievable prices, son got a jacket that was $100 marked down to $24.99 then a further 30% off, tracksuit bottom works out £10. Our suitcases are bursting. There are so many bargains to be had, we’ve never bought so much lol
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Didn't realise Adidas was chavvy...you live and learn
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 04:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH got $500 off a new lap top me couldn’t resist75% off in michaels and and additional 25- off total spend before we went to Busch this morning
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Now they are some proper black friday deals!
The uk deals are just not the same and some things i have looked at have gone up in price! 😕
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Now they are some proper black friday deals!
The uk deals are just not the same and some things i have looked at have gone up in price! 😕
I said exactly the same when I saw this thread. Spent hours online yesterday looking for ‘bargains’. Saved £5 on one gift, found lots of things I had been looking for was sold out and ended up just buying things anyway.

I was also hoping flight prices would go down for our trip to Vietnam next summer, but no change there either.

Black Friday definitely isn’t worth the effort over here. You got some great bargains though op 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Went on fat face last night as although nothing in-store for black Friday, they had sale online. Apparently 440 items available so I filtered to xl and there were 4! Same with other sites. Waste of time.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I too have wasted hours on-line looking for bargains ! Things I want to buy anyway, ie decent stuff, are still full price.

I’m really missing Florida shopping !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 18, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ryanlaur
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for sharing... you got some fabulous bargains! Would love to be in Orlando at this time of year... I would be in shopping heaven!
ryanlaur is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List