Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Oct 20, 03:31 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by The Fatadder View Post
Not sure if already posted but today received an email from Disney offering an extra 100$ gift card if we were to rebook on the current deal. Not sure if this is a widespread thing or just to those in PO or other closed resorts. Right now it doesn’t make any difference to me, SSR is still too expensive with no free dining and for my dates CSR is only club (at plus £600) and CBR is the same price as I paid for POFQ despite the discount. So for the moment at least I will stick with POFQ and hope for an upgrade when they confirm it’s closed.

The extra 100$ offer runs to 31/3/21 (which I assume is the same date as the main offer)
I believe anyone who moved from 2020 to 2021 has received the email.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Not sure of the relevance of my post, but I booked ASMusic for nov.2021 way back when, and this week I was able to book Park Admissions for the fortnight. By all accounts you can book parks until Jan 2022
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

I have just called and changed my 12 night booking at CBR to 14 nights at CSR using the Wish you were here offer. £800 saving even with the extra 2 nights plus the $200 gift card - very happy!

Makes it slightly less painful if dining is released and we have to pay. Hopefully there will be dining offers nearer the time and the small matter of us actually being able to travel! If not we will happily move to 2022.
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mitch-fishguard View Post
Not sure of the relevance of my post, but I booked ASMusic for nov.2021 way back when, and this week I was able to book Park Admissions for the fortnight. By all accounts you can book parks until Jan 2022
Disney only released rooms for stays after 26th September last week. You presumably booked via a travel agent, but they had not actually booked it, they had it on request. I presume they confirmed it last week when the rooms were released by Disney and hence you can now link.

Park reservations can be made up until January 14th, so for people that intend to activate 2021 tickets on 31 December.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Out of interest, do more rooms normally appear through the promotion or is it all on offer at launch?

Just wondering given the lack of options for 12th - 21sr Aug (only pirate/preferred at CBR or club at CSR) so no savings vs POFQ. I keep checking but not sure if I’m wasting my time...
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Disney only released rooms for stays after 26th September last week. You presumably booked via a travel agent, but they had not actually booked it, they had it on request. I presume they confirmed it last week when the rooms were released by Disney and hence you can now link.

Park reservations can be made up until January 14th, so for people that intend to activate 2021 tickets on 31 December.
Booked through Disney direct last year. 10 nights ASM 4 nights AKVillss. Tickets as well. Linked to MDE before the match lockdown
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by The Fatadder View Post
Out of interest, do more rooms normally appear through the promotion or is it all on offer at launch?

Just wondering given the lack of options for 12th - 21sr Aug (only pirate/preferred at CBR or club at CSR) so no savings vs POFQ. I keep checking but not sure if I’m wasting my time...
In the past they have (or people having cancelled freeing up rooms). A couple of times now we’ve booked what was available and then managed to swap it to the room category we wanted later on.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

All Star Movies is now showing up for bookings in July.Haven't checked other dates yet.

Its €300 cheaper than POR but €10 more expensive than CSR for my dates. Still to decide CSR or POR.

Meantime, I got the email too, with the $300 loyalty gift voucher-hurrah!

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lam View Post
All Star Movies is now showing up for bookings in July.Haven't checked other dates yet.

Its €300 cheaper than POR but €10 more expensive than CSR for my dates. Still to decide CSR or POR.

Meantime, I got the email too, with the $300 loyalty gift voucher-hurrah!
When is POR re-opening? I know someone who's interested in staying there. I've checked the Disney website and can't find a date on there.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

£164 a night at All Star Movies. Think my definition of "value" is different than Disney's
meanwoodwhite is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List