Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Feb 17, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

AP discount + vouchers as cash

I'm thinking of getting the standard half board plan for our next trip as it seems work out in my favour cost-wise. Does anyone know though, if I go to Chez Remy for example, are they able to apply my shareholders or AP discount before taking off the value of the vouchers or is it one or the other?

Thanks
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I've definitely done it with AP discount and half board vouchers at cash value before (think it was at Cafe Mickey), I gave both the vouchers and my AP to the waiter when I asked for my bill. I can't remember if I got AP discount off the whole meal, or only the difference between my total bill and the cash value of the vouchers.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I don't think you can do this officially. We were certainly told we couldn't do it with Shareholder discount. It's either vouchers or discount, not both.

You might find you get lucky though!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Definitely not with SH as terms state cannot be used with vouchers. Not sure about AP discount. Again, I would have thought not as it's similar - discount or vouchers. But as Sammy and Gill state, you can only but try and see what the CM says as they all seem to do things differently!

Edited at 03:00 PM.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 17, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I agree with Gill, I wouldn't have thought you can do both on the same transaction. Probably worth a shot though vas the cast member may just put it through anyway
Old 13 Feb 17, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post

We tried to do this in September (Inventions) and were told it wasn't possible. It had to be one or the other.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List