Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Mar 18, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

orlandoattractiontickets have their Pop Up Sale on again.

orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk have their weekend pop up sale on again. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...popupshop.aspx

Don't forget to try the code MSE5 for offers with a Disney ticket to get £5 off per person.

Also try the code IOT6 for the Universal Explorer tickets to get £6 off per person.
Old 10 Mar 18, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Done! Thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
hiddenmichelle
Excited about Disney

Thank you.

Just to add I have never bought tickets from this company before (not worried about that at all - as know from on here that they are reputable). Just historically we have purchased from Attraction Tickets Direct and got them to price match - just a habit as never had any issues with tickets since our first trip.

However, today they refused to even price match on the basis that they were now ABTA bonded! (what nonsense) They also stated that orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk were more than I said because they were not looking at the pop up sale (massive banner on front page!) and did not have enough tickets anyway (they did).

Well I know a lot of you always go with cheapest regardless and that is what I have done and will again. They have lost a loyal customer by not living up to their promises. Booked online and feel very happy. I know where my business will go from now on!
hiddenmichelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 18, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Issytot
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thank you. I got our universal 3 park 14 day tickets for £212 an adult with that discount code too. Appreciate the post thank you.
Old 10 Mar 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sleepwouldbenic View Post
Done! Thank you
You're welcome
Old 10 Mar 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hiddenmichelle View Post
Thank you.

Just to add I have never bought tickets from this company before (not worried about that at all - as know from on here that they are reputable). Just historically we have purchased from Attraction Tickets Direct and got them to price match - just a habit as never had any issues with tickets since our first trip.

However, today they refused to even price match on the basis that they were now ABTA bonded! (what nonsense) They also stated that orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk were more than I said because they were not looking at the pop up sale (massive banner on front page!) and did not have enough tickets anyway (they did).

Well I know a lot of you always go with cheapest regardless and that is what I have done and will again. They have lost a loyal customer by not living up to their promises. Booked online and feel very happy. I know where my business will go from now on!
You're welcome.
Old 10 Mar 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Issytot View Post
Thank you. I got our universal 3 park 14 day tickets for £212 an adult with that discount code too. Appreciate the post thank you.
You're welcome.
Old 10 Mar 18, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
caro
Excited about Disney

Fab price! Just ordered our Universal tickets for October. Thank you
caro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 18, 01:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caro View Post
Fab price! Just ordered our Universal tickets for October. Thank you
You're welcome.
Old 11 Mar 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Karababe
Excited about Disney

Hi
Quick question, do they do a pop up sale often?

Just bought our flights yesterday so a tight month I think

Many thanks Sarah
Karababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List