Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by beeftinkler View Post
We have only reserved 10 days in a 14 day peroid. When we try and reserve anymore (4 remaining) 14 days after the 1st park reservation is says we cannot
Ah I see. So you still can't book 14 days in an 18 day period? Hmm, that does sound like a problem.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 22, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Ours are booked fine. 14 days over 16 days, we skipped the saturdays.

from our tickets:
Valid: Wed, Apr 20, 2022 – Sat, May 7, 2022
Theme Park Admission:Any 14 of the Valid Dates
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 22, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Ah I see. So you still can't book 14 days in an 18 day period? Hmm, that does sound like a problem.
Exactly. At the moment we have 10 park day reservations over a 14 day period. If we try to book an 11th park reservation in the 14 day peroid we can, but not after the 14 day peroid (so the 14 days in 18 doesn't work). Just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same issue, and how to resolve?
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 22, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Exactly. At the moment we have 10 park day reservations over a 14 day period. If we try to book an 11th park reservation in the 14 day peroid we can, but not after the 14 day peroid (so the 14 days in 18 doesn't work). Just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same issue, and how to resolve?
Did you switch from Ultimate to Magic, or were they new magic ticket purchases? If it was a switch, I'm wondering if maybe the system has glitched out and still thinks you hold Ultimates even though the name has updated to Magic. You'd need Disney IT to sort that though.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 22, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Did you switch from Ultimate to Magic, or were they new magic ticket purchases? If it was a switch, I'm wondering if maybe the system has glitched out and still thinks you hold Ultimates even though the name has updated to Magic. You'd need Disney IT to sort that though.
Yes, we did switch! Any idea who we call?
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 22, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Oh, one more thought... did you already hold some of your reservations when they were Ultimates? If you cancel them all and start again, while annoying, it might reset itself as the new reservations should then link through to the new tickets.

Disney IT is 0800 16 90 749
Old 27 Jan 22, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Oh, one more thought... did you already hold some of your reservations when they were Ultimates? If you cancel them all and start again, while annoying, it might reset itself as the new reservations should then link through to the new tickets.

Disney IT is 0800 16 90 749
All our Ultimate reservations were wiped when we changed to Magic automatically.

Thanks for your help, love this forum!

... but not Disney Customer Service (1.48hrs on hold so far )
Old 27 Jan 22, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney3
Very Serious Dibber

All our Ultimate reservations were wiped when we changed to Magic automatically.

Thanks for your help, love this forum!

... but not Disney Customer Service (1.48hrs on hold so far )
It’s strange how they differ. I was told I’d have to rebook all the park days when my tickets changed over, but all of my reservations remained when the tickets were re-issued. (I just reshuffled some days.)
I hope you get yours sorted.
Disney3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 22, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar83
Getting Excited

Hi, has anyone had a booking with the dining offer and managed to change the tickets to the new magic tickets? I’ve just rang WDTC but she said we could do it but would lose the offer on the dining credit. We’re going for for 21 days so having the 14 day ticket over 18 days would be really helpful and I could maybe cancel the extra 7 day ticket I purchased for ATD at £1670
2023 - Hard Rock Hotel & 21 nights POR to celebrate my 40th birthday 🥳
2025 - Universal Royal Pacific then back to our home at Port Orleans
Wishuponastar83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 22, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wishuponastar83 View Post
Hi, has anyone had a booking with the dining offer and managed to change the tickets to the new magic tickets? I’ve just rang WDTC but she said we could do it but would lose the offer on the dining credit. We’re going for for 21 days so having the 14 day ticket over 18 days would be really helpful and I could maybe cancel the extra 7 day ticket I purchased for ATD at £1670
You can't change the tickets on the dining credit offer, it is tied to Ultimate tickets. The only people who've been switching them have been on ticket only (or non-offer package) bookings.

I would weigh up the value of the dining credit against the 7 day ticket cost and see which works out the best value. I think the credit capped at $950 from memory so I'm guessing magic tickets would work out better if you can make your schedule fit the 14 in 18.