Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Just read through the whole of your reports and really enjoyed them. The photos of you all together smiling are fantastic.

Many thanks for all your hard work, it was a pleasure to read.

Caron
Old 11 Jan 08, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post

Jusr booked to take the grandkids to DLRP for 4 days & 3 nights in March. It's not America & it's only a short break, but I cannot begin to tell you how excited we all are, and how much I'm looking forward to seeing the young-un's (aged just under 3 & just under 4) faces when they see Mickey & Tigger for the first time.

I feel another trip report coming on!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 08, 05:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kevsablade View Post
Jusr booked to take the grandkids to DLRP for 4 days & 3 nights in March. It's not America & it's only a short break, but I cannot begin to tell you how excited we all are, and how much I'm looking forward to seeing the young-un's (aged just under 3 & just under 4) faces when they see Mickey & Tigger for the first time.

I feel another trip report coming on!
Steady there Kev... Only just read the last one...and same as all the other dibbers have said the report was extremely Well done and so so enjoyable to read .. So from one Yorkie to another - keep up the good work... I hope DLP gives your grandkids some of the experience that you had and that it doesnt disappoint you and your Mrs after such an unbelievable trip..
I was fortunate to visit WDW for the first time in 1975 - and it has never ever ever lost its magic for me..

Warmest wishes..

Dave..
Old 12 Jan 08, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
hel1304
Imagineer

hel1304's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Wow - what a wonderful trip report. You have bought tears to my eyes on many occasions. You have really explained all your feelings to make it so feel as though we were there sharing the experiences with you!

Hope you have a wonderful time in DLP with your grandchildren. Can't wait to read that trip report & I wonder if you have your 'dreams come true' on that trip as well!
Old 26 Feb 08, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Struggling to find as much helpful information about DLRP, but getting really excited about taking the grandkids. fortunately I don't think it will take as much planning, but I want to ensure that the kids get as much character interaction as possible.