Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Mar 12, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Stitch in time View Post
Thanks for sharing your happy memories and photos they are keeping me going till i go and i always feel a sense of sadness when people have to return home, i'm actually dreading that part as i think i'm going to cry my eyes out!

Can't wait to see your NEW countdown and it'll all start again xx
Thank you so much . My countdown at the moment is looking very sorry for itself, don't you think? I can't wait to have a proper one up there either I'm always working on ways to try and get out there (that are practical) so you never know, the next countdown might not be as long as it appears to be right now x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 12, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Granbran
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
I have so enjoyed all your trip reports! It has been a joy to share your highs and lows. I am so glad things have worked out for you and you will be able to return sooner than you first thought. I have no doubt there will come a time when your boys decide that they no longer want to go but once they have their own children they will want to give them the chance of all the fabulous memories that you have given your boys.
1991 Days Inn,1993/96/98 Flydrive,1994 Catalina Inn,2000 Lindfields,2003 Thousand Oaks, 2004/2006 Liki Tiki,2005 Cruise,2007/2008 Regal Palms,2010 High Grove,2011 Star Island, 2012 Marriots Cypress Harbour,2013 SSR/Sheraton Vistana,2015 Calabria,2016 India,2017Westgate/Cabana Bay,2017POFQ/WestgateTown,2018 India,2019 CBR&Westgate Town
Granbran is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 12, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Granbran View Post
I have so enjoyed all your trip reports! It has been a joy to share your highs and lows. I am so glad things have worked out for you and you will be able to return sooner than you first thought. I have no doubt there will come a time when your boys decide that they no longer want to go but once they have their own children they will want to give them the chance of all the fabulous memories that you have given your boys.
Thank you for your lovely comments Granbran, they are very much appreciated . My dream would be to see grandchildren enjoying Disney World - I have a bit of time yet, just have to hope DH & I would be invited along
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 12, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Thank you for your lovely comments Granbran, they are very much appreciated . My dream would be to see grandchildren enjoying Disney World - I have a bit of time yet, just have to hope DH & I would be invited along
Do what I do Jo , invite yourselves
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 12, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
Do what I do Jo , invite yourselves
Old 25 Mar 12, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

[QUOTE=JoJo88;7190785]maybe we could sneak in a cheeky week in December or something

Book it "Danno"
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 12, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Great report. Loved every minute. Hope the planning for 2013 is going well.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 12, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post
Great report. Loved every minute. Hope the planning for 2013 is going well.
Thank you, so glad you enjoyed it

Planning for next time is always never far from my mind x
Old 29 Mar 12, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
I've just spent a very enjoyable few hours reading your fab trippie from start to finish, so thanks for writing it.

Goodness knows how I'm going to get up in the morning though!
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 12, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
I've just spent a very enjoyable few hours reading your fab trippie from start to finish, so thanks for writing it.

Goodness knows how I'm going to get up in the morning though!
Ooops, hope the alarm wasn't too harsh for you this morning

I'm so glad you enjoyed the report, all in one go too, now that's dedication x