Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Jun 13, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

I have very much enjoyed reading all of your trippie & looking forward to reading all about your plans for August Soon.
As I know from my own experience that that date seems to be approaching quite rapidly now

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Well lady, once again you've had me blubbing! Think I'd better bring extra tissues tomorrow! I feel a good old reminisc coming on. See you at 12 xx
Old 24 Jun 13, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
ethanjosh
Imagineer

ethanjosh's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow Kate what a fabulous trippie. I've loved reading every minute of it and it's sure helped with the countdown down to our holiday...

Whats even lovelier is there is a new one on the horizon can't wait to read the pre trippie in all it's glory

Thank you for sharing all your holiday memories with us

Leah x
Old 24 Jun 13, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Kate

Well I've just loved this trippy and highs and lows. Thank you for sticking with it and including all those tiny details that if not written down you simply would not remember.

No pressure but can't wait for the August pre-trippy now!

Lisa xx
Old 24 Jun 13, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Peewee88 View Post
Thank you so much for sharing your holiday with us Kate, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every day of your holiday. It's made some very quiet days at work more bareable being able to read them!

Can't wait to read about your next trip report xx
Always happy to cheer up a slow work day Yvonne! Thank you so much for taking the time to read!

Originally Posted by Granbran View Post
So glad you stuck it out and finished it as I have enjoyed reading it all (although I did read 'War and Peace' quicker! but it wasn't as interesting!)
Looking forward to this years report.
Hehe glad you enjoyed it more than War and Peace! I'm really glad that I stuck it out now too! Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
What a great highs and lows and what excitement that you get to go in just a few weeks.

Have really enjoyed reading all your posts, they do take an awfully long time to type up but they are so worth the final result.

See you in the pre trip section very soon I'll check later tonight

Off to get Olivia's new suitcase, bless her she's never been allowed her own case before!

Take care

Tracey
xx
Thank you for each and every one of your posts Tracey!

I know, under 50 days now, where is the time going?!

Hmm the pre-trippy won't quite be appearing tonight (although I have started writing it!), but maybe look out for Part 1 later this week/early next week!

Hope Olivia's pleased with her new suitcase!

See you over in the PTR section!

Take care sweetie! xxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post

Thanks Kate, a great read as ever.
You have helped me with my ideas and plans for our trip in 116 days! (counting).
I have booked Mythos, I am hoping to book the bubble,We will be valet parking sometimes, I have booked the Hard Rock, and I will be getting to the gate at 7.45 not 8 at IOA.
Like you have said, it is great following peoples holidays, but if you help others with little pointers in anyway it has been worth it, and as you can see from above, you have helped us.
Thanks for the ride, I am sure it will be another fab one, we did 3 years on the trot, and have now had a break of 5 years, so are looking forward to the changes, the trusty things that we know and love and the new rides now the boys are 14&12 (can't wait to ride Manta and Hulk with them for the first time).
It is good to keep Dad on his toes, he is the only male in the family, it is the reverse here, I am the only female, but I do enjoy that, I have feminised the boys though, and they can both whip up a mean cake!(good for when they leave home I think).Just have not managed that with DH, even after 25 years!
Hi Klare

Thank you for such kind comments along the way. It's lovely to hear that I've helped give you some ideas for your upcoming holiday, I do hope you and your family get to enjoy the most fabulous time after a 5 year break!

Enjoy Manta, it's an awesome ride and, once you're over that first bit, not as scary as it looks!

Kate xx

Originally Posted by Derryfam View Post
Hi Kate

WOW thats some high's and lows post! True to form which is how i love it! I have thoroughly enjoyed all your report and cannot wait for your pre trip to begin!

Take care Cath x
Hi Cath

Well you didn't think I'd let you down at the last hurdle with a few meagre paragraphs did you now?!

Thank you for following me every step of the way and for all of the lovely comments sweetie, looking forward to joining you in the pre-trippy section very soon!

Kate xx
Old 24 Jun 13, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
Kate thank you, I don't think I've commented until now but have so enjoyed your report, been lovely to read an honest family based review.

Please do another one for your new trip, I know it must be terribly time consuming, but so needed by your followers

Looking forward to your pre-trippie appearing any day soon
Aww lovely to hear that you've enjoyed reading and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

The pre-trippy is already in production and Part 1 will hopefully be up any day now!

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
What a lovely ending. I have read about the security guy before but didn't know his background. It brought a tear to my eyes.

Can't wait to find out how you told the girls and I am sure we can all give you a bit of a break before asking for the first pre-trippy post! With the end of this and start of the next so close, you can just link everyone to this for background!

Lisa x
The story about the security guy is lovely isn't it. I was reading a trippy the other day and the dibber had posted a photo of them at bag check and I was sure it was this man! I'm going to be forever on the lookout for him now!

I like your idea of posting a link to this for background in my next pre-trippy (should have thought of that before I typed 7 pages in Word earlier! )

Thank you for all of your lovely comments along the way!

Originally Posted by MargaretMouse View Post
I loved reading all your reports. It really made me smile, such a wonderful report, can't wait until the next one.
Thank you so much! I always like to make people smile!
Old 24 Jun 13, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
OMG your ending was so emotional (happy emotions) I actually just cried!

I too agree IOA was my least favourite park too.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
I loved your report Kate, don't delete this one ok?!?!

Looking forward to the next!

Jodie. X
Don't worry Jodie, I've learnt from that mistake and won't ever be doing that again!

Thank you for reading along! xxx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
I have followed your trippie from start to finish thanks for taking the time to do it, as you say it took a lot of time.

So thanks once again

Joan
Aww thank you Joan, I know from all of your comments each day that you've been there from the start, so thank you very much! I really do appreciate you taking the time to read my report and take the time to post and I do hope you've enjoyed it!

Kate xx

Originally Posted by Magic Mouse View Post
Lovely to hear from you again and wonderful to see so many "highs".

Your trip report was amazing - I could almost imagine being there, and very soon we will be, we'll look out for you!

Hope you and your lovely family have another great time in August xxx
The highs far outweighed the lows, that's for sure!

So glad you enjoyed the trippy and do come and say hi if you spot us in August!

Thank you for your kind words and I hope you have a wonderful holiday too!

Kate xx
Old 24 Jun 13, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sully2 View Post
Well what a softie I am, filling up reading this! Thanks for sharing your family's holiday, I can only hope we have as much of a fantastic time.
Aww you're as bad as me! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy your next holiday as much as we did!

Originally Posted by princess boo View Post
Thank you so much for your trip report, it's given me some fabulous ideas for our own holiday. I have realised we will be out there at the same time in August and was going to say I will look out for you, hope that doesn't sound like I'm some sort of stalker if we don't bump into you have a marvellous holiday.
Not at all! There are loads of dibbers visiting in August, so if you spot us do come over and say hello!

I hope you have a fabulous holiday and thank you for reading along!

Originally Posted by madhatter3 View Post
Kate,
Thank you for your wonderful holiday trippeee.,. its certainly a pleasure to read, and I have gleamed lots of information/tips.
I love your style of writing,(puts mine to shame).
You do have beautiful girls and you and Cliff are fantastic parents.

Can't wait to read your next installment..I know it will be fab.

Take care.xxxxx
Oh Jayne, you say the sweetest things!

Thank you for always reading and posting such kind comments each day, they really do mean a lot!

Hope to see you over in the pre-trippy section very soon!

xxx

Originally Posted by Cherrypie View Post
One word - amazing!
I'm seriously blubbing here! Thanks so much for putting the time and energy into such a fantastic trip report! I've really enjoyed it and look forward so much to your next installment!
Cpx
Oh dear, I'm going to have to start issuing tissues at the start of my posts soon!

You're very welcome and thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment, it's great to hear that you've enjoyed the trippy!

Kate xx