MEZZA
Imagineer

MEZZA's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Thanks for sharing your wedding day, WOW
What a wonderful day, congratulations to you both

JBW had me in stitches and your 'only one chance" photo at illuminations is amazing, beautiful.

MEZZA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow what a perfect day! Jo you looked beautiful, Brett looked fab too. That was well worth waiting for to read! Just fabulous! Xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Junior Boys Pants! I could just leave it there. I wont for Jo's sake.

Looked like such a cracking way to tie the knot!

Cake was amazing. I agree with Jo, Dole Whip is massively overrated. However, as part of a pineapple float when it's Betty Swallocks time in Magic Kingdom there is nothing on the planet as refreshing (as long as you like pineapple juice of course!). The citrus swirl machine was boogered when we were there last so we didn't get one. We'll put that right in 67 days time!

I must say that the whole day was a bloody expensive way to jump the queue on Maelstrom!

Congrats again you two

Final push to a complete trip report now!

Your Northern Monkey Buddy

Wizzo

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
globedust
slightly serious Dibber

Ahhhh-maaazing day all round!
globedust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Wow...I have laughed and cried all the way through, definitely worth the looooonnnngggg wait for Day 12. So pleased the weather held out and you had the ceremony at Seabreeze Point, what a location.

Thanks so much for sharing, it was a brilliant read and Jo, you looked absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you both, I wish you a lifetime of laughs and hangovers

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
rinroo
Very Serious Dibber

rinroo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 4
😊 brilliant, just brilliant!

What a mega day you've had - I don't think any other wedding will compare to your day now

Congratulations
*DLP Santa Fe 03-04-05-07**First WDW Trip Oct/Nov 2011**Sept/Oct 2014 RPR-AKV-POFQ**Christmas/NYE 2015/16 OKW BCV AKV* *Nov/Dec 2018 OKW - Daisy’s 1st Trip* *Feb 2020 POR/OKW* *Feb 2024 Dibb Villa ASM OKW AKL 3 weeks with just 3 of us*
rinroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
welovepedro
Imagineer

welovepedro's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Well worth the wait

Jo you looked a complete babe. I love the fact you got to get married outside. Definitely someone watching over you that day!

Fab fab fab day xxx
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Well well well... what can I say. Amazing AMAZING day. Best trip report day I've ever read - and I've read a few .

It actually felt like I was at your wedding, and I really wish I had been. What a great day. I'm sure your guests still talk about it now right?

Jo, you looked amazing, Brett, you looked pretty smart for a hairy tattooed Essex fella. Well played sir.

A quick word on the writing... it was fantastic. It flowed really well, and both of you conveyed the emotion of the day brilliantly. I await the announcement of the book deal...

It was obvious your wedding day would end in a slightly dodgy club with Russians and power ballads, I'd have been disappointed with anything else.

Maelstrom is a very bizarre ride, but somehow fits the bill perfectly for the day.

Don't know what else to say that my wife hasn't already said. As you know, she made notes I'm just making it up!

Took me about 2 hours, half a pizza and 4 scotch and cokes and was worth every minute and mouthful.

It was definitely worth the wait and THANKS FOR SHARING. You done us proud sir (and lady ) and I look forward to next month's installment... #dibbafterdarkcrew

Edited at 06:39 AM.
Stewboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Epic trip report - I salute you both, you've done a fabulous job.

Being married nearly 25 years, a Disney Wedding isn't on the cards for me - but I want one, yours sounded like so much fun.

Hmmm, I do however have a daughter, a Disney loving daughter...

I loved the amount of details and humour in your reports, really makes me feel like I was right there with you.

I'll look forward to reading the rest...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Megara
Excited about Disney

Wow, this was well worth the wait! Your day looked and sounded amazing! Absolutely perfect. Beautiful! I'm looking forward to reading more!