Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Jun 14, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Awww sooo sad this is over, I feel your pain at leaving, even though its a month ago now

Love the fact you had three breakfasts in the space of one trippy day! Excellent going.

Have you started a trippy for your wedding report yet! Ill be following that one keenly as I think we will overlap for some days so my excitement will be rising at the same time as yours?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Hooray4Disney
Imagineer

Hooray4Disney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
What a great trip report - i've really enjoyed reading this on a daily basis - some of your comments have made me smile loads and I can't wait to get back to see the Mouse.

Thank you for sharing your holiday.

I'm sure you'll get straight back to planning for next October!
2002 - Hampton Lakes, WDW. 2003 - Westridge Villas, WDW. 2005, 2008, 2011 Formosa Blvd, WDW. 2010, 2013 Hotel Cheyenne, DLP. 2014 OKW/Westridge, WDW. 2015 - NYC, DCA & Rotonda West. 2016 - Hotel Kyriad, DLP. 2016 - Toronto 2017 - OKW, Bahama Bay & The Keys 2018 - Vegas, Yellowstone, San Francisco, L.A. 2018 DLP - Hotel B&B 2019 - Lake Berkeley, WDW. 2022 - Seattle/Hawaii
Hooray4Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Daza View Post
Great trip report! Really enjoyed it. I have just got that horrible feeling of leaving Orlando after reading your last day. One of the worst feelings in the world! We did the same on the 28th May and it took us about a fortnight to get back to normal at home.
Thank you very much! Oh I know, it really sucks! x

Originally Posted by Seeley View Post
Have enjoyed reading your trippie I agree the last day is awful but so many good memories to bring back.
Happy planning for your wedding
Thank you so much x

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
A really fabulous trip report, so sad it's come to an end (I might have to go back to the start again )

Happy Planning for your next trip and wedding
Hehehe that's very sweet, thank you x

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Awww sooo sad this is over, I feel your pain at leaving, even though its a month ago now

Love the fact you had three breakfasts in the space of one trippy day! Excellent going.

Have you started a trippy for your wedding report yet! Ill be following that one keenly as I think we will overlap for some days so my excitement will be rising at the same time as yours?
I'm still struggling to cope with being back Abi! LOL!

Haha oh yes, whoops!

No, not started yet! Bit soon Haha! Thanks for all your lovely comments lovely xx

Originally Posted by Hooray4Disney View Post
What a great trip report - i've really enjoyed reading this on a daily basis - some of your comments have made me smile loads and I can't wait to get back to see the Mouse.

Thank you for sharing your holiday.

I'm sure you'll get straight back to planning for next October!
Ah thank you so much! Glad I made you smile

x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for this fab report, you have officially started my addiction to trip reports, have booked my hubby to play golf in celebration and day to explore for us off the back of your days there, never ventured there before so looking forward to it, love all your tips x

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by closeder View Post
Thanks for this fab report, you have officially started my addiction to trip reports, have booked my hubby to play golf in celebration and day to explore for us off the back of your days there, never ventured there before so looking forward to it, love all your tips x
Aww thank you! I'm glad I've helped with your planning You will love Celebration, enjoy!
x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

I can't believe your trip is over. It's been great following it and it certainly looked like you had an amazing time. I've only ever done that drive back frm glasgow once before and never again I just want to get home I'm such a woos. Glad you got that last Krispy creme in before you got home. Looking forward to your next one
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Loved your report! The last day is always so depressing isn't it! The one thing I hate about a Florida holiday lol
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
WifeyB
slightly serious Dibber

Just finished your report and loved it Thank you for sharing.

Definitely hate the last day blues
WifeyB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

What a lovely trip fort sweet Rach.
Really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing all your adventures.
Xxx

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 14, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you for sharing your lovely trip report it has made me smile with every new day posted. Hope the holiday blues are not too bad and just think of your wonderful trip and wedding that you've got to look forward to next year x