Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Closed Thread

Old 2 Feb 06, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
WestGirl
Having Dinner with Goofy

Craig, thanks for letting us share your hols - makes our seem that little bit closer.

Hugs to Louise

x
WestGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
REH
Imagineer

A wonderfull report!

thanks
REH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 01:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

I think your "Williams Tour of Florida Restrooms" was the first trippie I read after finding the Dibb and I have enjoyed them all since. The detail in them is brilliant and they help to keep the magic alive while wait to go back. Thanks
Old 2 Feb 06, 01:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Kim
Imagineer

Thank you Craig

I was at the end bit

I look forward to your trip reports as much as our own trips there. You are a fantasic writer.

Our kids are now 26,23,20,20 and they still come with us. The Jordan's come too...

Kim
Kim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I have written a reply yet - at the end of the last report seems about the right place to do so.

Wonderful reports and ones that, for me, capture the absolute magic and wonder of all that Florida and WDW have to offer.

I'm a Dad of a 3 year old and I've been lucky enough to spend one holiday together with Madison in Florida (I started the trip reports but they ended when life stuff took over). She was just one then and it was the best holiday I have ever had. Madison's Mum and I are not together any more and I dream of WDW every day. I'm not sure if or when I will get to enjoy a holiday in WDW with Madison any time soon but I hope I do.

Thanks again - I'll delve back into your Trip Report past now to find out about your past adventures.

Darren
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Craig - as usual a great trip report. Looking forward to the August one now! The last part was very poignant and made me fell more than a little sad - but as everyine has said, you summed it up for all of us!
Thanks again.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
pelsey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 22
Thanks for your very entertaining trip reports I have loved reading them all it's just a shame they had to end.

My best wishes to Louise I hope she is well on the way to recovery.

pelsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Maz
Imagineer

Thanks so much for all your reports. I have looked forwad to them. You must be a fun dad to go on holiday with - unfortunately I am well too old to be adopted by you, and the children already have grandparents!
Sorry Louise has been in hospital since you got back - hope she is recovering well now.
Looking forward to your next trip! Got my own before then though!
Maz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post

A wonderful report Craig, beautifully written, you have a real talent for giving us a feel for your holiday. It sounded such fun, take me with you next time!

Hope Louise recovers quickly. I'm looking forward to August already!

Diane x
Old 2 Feb 06, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Craig,
Thanks so much you made me laugh and cry. Fantastic trippies, roll on August!
Closed Thread