Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Ha ha ha, you did it then

Never worry about the guilt or what you think other people will think...it's your life and your money so live it! Negative comments are always from jealous people who choose to manage their money/time in a different way...

I'm just pleased for you for selfish reasons - another trippie

I'm sorry to tell you that we're heading out on the 12th May so are wishing the weeks away... no offence!

Finally...OMG on the people you are buying your house off... how indecisive?!?!?! Messing with people's lives - there should be rules in place after an offer has been made and accepted; I believe the system in Scotland in much better in this respect.

Happy surprise/extra holiday
Yes we booked!

Most friends are super supportive but I still feel guilty. Silly really I know!

Ooh the people we are buying the house off We did think they were a bit indecisive & with her being pregnant I guess they are just having trouble finding somewhere suitable but its so annoying, who views a house 6 times and then pulls their offer!? The poor lady trying to buy ours is having a meltdown I think as she is coming out a divorce & wants to get away from her ex. Luckily we are in an OK position as we are not desperate to move and are willing to wait as we feel it's the right house for us. I do feel so sorry for the chain underneath us though
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Hilarious! Good for you, what's to feel guilty about?!
Super envious. Happy planning !
It really is funny! I keep laughing to myself every time I think about it! Super obsession!

abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tnkrbell
Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Had just finished reading your previous trip report. Delighted your getting to go back so soon. We signed up to all the restaurant websites for our last trip and the coupons were great. Could always do a couple of email accounts to get more coupons. If it's in your budget I highly recommend Kennedy space centre. We loved it on our last trip and it's a full day trip if not two days. The state parks are also really nice to visit and celebration for a wander around. $100 a day is definitely doable for food budget. Looking forward to reading your report

November Pre Trippie
Our Happily Ever After 29/10/2014 Cypress Grove Estate House Wedding Day Report
2 weeks of offsites/onsites food report
tnkrbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Like the title-is it really the last trip!?! You do deserve a bit more Florida fun after the frustration of your house, I'm sure you will get the dream home in the end. Fingers crossed RPH prices go down but remember no cocktails & snacks at the pool, it's a super duper budget trip 😬
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Haha! I love this! Amazing flight prices, it would be rude to say no

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
Had just finished reading your previous trip report. Delighted your getting to go back so soon. We signed up to all the restaurant websites for our last trip and the coupons were great. Could always do a couple of email accounts to get more coupons. If it's in your budget I highly recommend Kennedy space centre. We loved it on our last trip and it's a full day trip if not two days. The state parks are also really nice to visit and celebration for a wander around. $100 a day is definitely doable for food budget. Looking forward to reading your report
Yep, I plan to get all my vouchers again this trip. Miltiple email addys is the way forward! I might look into the state parks more, can you recommend any specifically?

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Like the title-is it really the last trip!?! You do deserve a bit more Florida fun after the frustration of your house, I'm sure you will get the dream home in the end. Fingers crossed RPH prices go down but remember no cocktails & snacks at the pool, it's a super duper budget trip 😬
Haha, this made me laugh, you know me so well! This was my reasoning to Aaron. We can maybe stay the night at RPR (we can get it for £130 with AP discount) but absolutely NO cocktails at the pool! I think we will hold off on booking for a bit though & see how my savings go over the next few weeks!

The house move is a nightmare but im hoping its divine intervention giving us one last trip and that the week we come back it will all start to move along without issue! Wishful i know!

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Haha! I love this! Amazing flight prices, it would be rude to say no
Wouldn't it just!
Old 4 Apr 16, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

We're heading out 23rd April And I have 6 days holiday to last until March 2017 :-0

I still have a lot of holiday shopping to do and hubby has a dissertation to hand in!
MrsB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
marc7
Excited about Disney

how weird it was reading ur report
me and my oh was looking for a week in benidorm /tenerife/ibiza 2 weeks ago when i thought i wud check out flights for orlando when i came across the dreamliner flights 29th april to 13th may £309 bargain had to book even tho we was there last sept and already have 3 weeks booked for this sept
we then settled for 14 nights in the avanti as our fav the rosen was full haha

we have family arriving after us who go to the miller bar most nights as well (i love the puddings lol)they love the miller a lot lol

hope all goes well for u :-)
Poinciana villa 2019
marc7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida-Sarah
Apprentice Imagineer

Florida-Sarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Good for you! Why not go back - the flights were such a bargain and you have nothing stopping you!
Looking forward to your trip report.
Florida-Sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wow will look forward to you hotel hopping trip. Also lovers of Millers Ale house so will look forward to different pics of menu items
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List