Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 24 Apr 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Boo2you
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Absolutely love this show. Makes me appreciate all the work that goes into the parks and makes me want to go back again.
Boo2you is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve loved watching this. It does make you appreciate the work that goes into many aspects of the parks that we take for granted.
It’s also made me want to visit Shanghai and Tokyo which I’d never thought about before.
The bit where they showed Bob Iger speaking at the opening of Shanghai and interlaced it with Walt at the opening of Disneyland made me teary 😢
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Boo2you
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Noooooooooo! Today’s episode was the last one😭😭don’t know what I’m going to look forward to next week now.
If there’s anyone on here who doesn’t have Disney plus you can get a free one week trial so you can watch all six episodes.
Boo2you is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 20, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

I've still got 5 and 6 to watch. I'm loving it so far though it's amazing how they make it all.
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 20, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

We watched episode 6 today and I said to my sister how horrible it must feel for the imagineers to work that hard and invent new technology for rides like smugglers run only for the public to cry and moan about how rubbish the ride is. The work they do is incredible and it really does make you see it in a new light
Old 26 Apr 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Just a brilliant series - loved every episode.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by mollybogle View Post
We watched episode 6 today and I said to my sister how horrible it must feel for the imagineers to work that hard and invent new technology for rides like smugglers run only for the public to cry and moan about how rubbish the ride is. The work they do is incredible and it really does make you see it in a new light
I agree with what you say about the public not appreciating the work sometimes but the other extreme was the reaction when guests ride ROTR for the first time - most of them were amazed and the imagines responded with smiles of appreciation
Old 26 Apr 20, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
I agree with what you say about the public not appreciating the work sometimes but the other extreme was the reaction when guests ride ROTR for the first time - most of them were amazed and the imagines responded with smiles of appreciation
That is true x