Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 23 Feb 20, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
You are all so very kind.

If we were lucky enough to get on the plane, I’d find the money for the insurance. I’m just having a look at the application page now - it’s very extensive! I’m struggling with the bit asking me to upload a video explaining why she should go - a, I’m never not with her to do it and b, it feels like it’d be hard to do without lots of tears!

I should really try and find a link to this site shouldn’t I? Reading your lovely comments would be just as effective I’m sure 🥰
Our poster will be up shortly, our Isabella says if we win Isabel can have tickets. As per the many comments we would be more than happy to help with a donation for the insurance or even a trip.

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
You are all so very kind.

If we were lucky enough to get on the plane, I’d find the money for the insurance. I’m just having a look at the application page now - it’s very extensive! I’m struggling with the bit asking me to upload a video explaining why she should go - a, I’m never not with her to do it and b, it feels like it’d be hard to do without lots of tears!

I should really try and find a link to this site shouldn’t I? Reading your lovely comments would be just as effective I’m sure 🥰
As someone else has said maybe ask a friend to do a video for you. I have attached links here to some of the threads including this one and the fundraiser for you to copy into your application if you can. Like you say the application is very extensive which is when I realised I couldn't complete it. I have already sent some of the links below by email to them but like I said I doubt they'll reply to me. Good luck. X

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1137453

justgiving/crowdfunding/kittyswalk

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1153610

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1158572

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1162134
Old 23 Feb 20, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Hooray4Disney
Imagineer

Hooray4Disney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I would also be very happy to contribute for Isabel to go to Florida. Please set up a funding page.

Her hair looks amazing.

Edited to add: I have e-mailed ITV too - let’s get Isabel on the plane.
2002 - Hampton Lakes, WDW. 2003 - Westridge Villas, WDW. 2005, 2008, 2011 Formosa Blvd, WDW. 2010, 2013 Hotel Cheyenne, DLP. 2014 OKW/Westridge, WDW. 2015 - NYC, DCA & Rotonda West. 2016 - Hotel Kyriad, DLP. 2016 - Toronto 2017 - OKW, Bahama Bay & The Keys 2018 - Vegas, Yellowstone, San Francisco, L.A. 2018 DLP - Hotel B&B 2019 - Lake Berkeley, WDW. 2022 - Seattle/Hawaii

Edited at 12:36 PM.
Hooray4Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Hooray4Disney View Post
I would also be very happy to contribute for Isabel to go to Florida. Please set up a funding page.

Her hair looks amazing.

Edited to add: I have e-mailed ITV too - let’s get Isabel on the plane.
Maybe if all Dibbers email it will work.
saturday@itv.com
Old 23 Feb 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Not wanting to sound ungrateful about a free trip but it’s “only” five nights. For all the travelling personally I’d want Isabel to have a longer stay, especially and I’m really sorry if it would be potentially her last trip. (Sorry again)

I would set up the just giving page and see if we can raise enough money to cover the trip and the insurance. Even worse case just the insurance so you can go and really have a good time.

If you do get it great, you have money for the insurance and if not you will have a fund to go anyway.

Me and as lots of other have said, would contribute.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Not wanting to sound ungrateful about a free trip but it’s “only” five nights. For all the travelling personally I’d want Isabel to have a longer stay, especially and I’m really sorry if it would be potentially her last trip. (Sorry again)

I would set up the just giving page and see if we can raise enough money to cover the trip and the insurance. Even worse case just the insurance so you can go and really have a good time.

If you do get it great, you have money for the insurance and if not you will have a fund to go anyway.

I'm in might take a few days to recover from the travelling so a longer trip would be more beneficial. Think a Just Giving page is a great idea.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I love these ideas! Let’s get Isabel there one way or another
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

hermione25 If you would rather somebody else set up the page I don’t mind doing it.
I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you but we need to make this happen for you all.

I mentioned your story to my mum and she was nearly in tears and immediately said she would donate too.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
fiendj
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post

I know our family would be more than happy to donate to take you all back to Florida.
fiendj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mallky555
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Please set up a just giving page 😊 I am more than happy to add to the pot as are many others
I can only imagine what you are all going through x let everyone help you have the best family holiday ever 😄❤️
Mallky555 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List