Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 10 Oct 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

My husband didn’t want me to watch this because he knew I would be disturbed by it. We did watch it though and he was right, it was disturbing.
In regards to the little girls, I just can not believe it. Did he out them in the same oil tankers? Where they alive when he put them there?
I just can not wrap my head around it. The fear those girls must have felt.
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
I also thought it was weird the mum saying she forgave him. It’s not really her place to forgive him.
Totally agree ! She showed no respect to Shannans family saying that in front of them.
That was disgusting she could have said that in private to him . Evil woman .
As you say it wasn’t her place to say that. 😡
Old 10 Oct 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Something does not add up for me, not sure what it is but here are my thoughts.

So so sad for everyone involved

- the girlfriend acted dodgy as hell she was involved in some way

- Shannon put their whole life on the internet, including special private moments that she should have been enjoying rather than being worried about filming ( Santa / airport arrival / telling her partner about the new baby

- his story still does not add up to me, I wonder if the forensic evidence supports his story

- Shannon’s reaction to the ice cream incident seemed very odd, not sure grandma forgetting about an food allegery means she wants to “kill my baby” and you can never see her again.

- surely the CCTV footage would reveal more about who put what in the vehicle

- was someone else involved ?

- my friends would not worry to that Extent for such as short time if they Could not get hold of me, she didn’t get home till 2am and by lunch the police had been called ?

- his behaviour on the footage seemed genuine

- such a shame all round, poor Shannon and her children whatever happened.

- she talks about her own mental health battles prior to meeting him

- I suspect he told her he was Leaving, she went nuts, you are not seeing the kids etc, he killed her, can’t work out how the kids come into it,

Edited at 08:51 PM.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
My husband didn’t want me to watch this because he knew I would be disturbed by it. We did watch it though and he was right, it was disturbing.
In regards to the little girls, I just can not believe it. Did he out them in the same oil tankers? Where they alive when he put them there?
I just can not wrap my head around it. The fear those girls must have felt.

They were not put into the tankers alive, although tragically one of the girls saw the other one being killed and put into the tanker before he returned to do the same to her. He has revealed this detail in prison interviews. 😢
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
vinlaasmummy07
Excited about Disney

- the girlfriend acted dodgy as hell she was involved in some way - deffo! If you watch the unmasking of nikole on you tube there is so much more to this, she had searched shanann since 2017 she was very aware of what was going on in the Watts family including the pregnancy and despite this sent Chris a text saying she wanted to have his first born son?!?! She also did some really odd searches on google like what would her net worth by as
mistress post murder, how long can police search back through messages, also her phone pinged in the locality of the Watts house the morning of the murder.

- Shannon put their whole life on the internet, including special private moments that she should have been enjoying rather than being worried about filming ( Santa / airport arrival / telling her partner about the new baby.

She was very much the sales woman but also with mental health issues herself I think she wanted to post this picture perfect family

- his story still does not add up to me, I wonder if the forensic evidence supports his story - I think there will be many parts of this we will never know. He has since admitted giving her medication to try and get her to miscarry as it would of been easier to walk away had she not been pregnant.

- Shannon’s reaction to the ice cream incident seemed very odd, not sure grandma forgetting about an food allegery means she wants to “kill my baby” and you can never see her again. - the relationship was always very strained to the point the watts family didnt attend the wedding.

- surely the CCTV footage would reveal more about who put what in the vehicle - alot of people say you can see two people on the cctv footage.

- was someone else involved ? - i think although maybe not there at the actual event, Nikole knew. Her police interviews show this by her erratic behaviour.

- my friends would not worry to that Extent for such as short time if they Could not get hold of me, she didn’t get home till 2am and by lunch the police had been called ? - I think her close friends knew the marriage was not picture perfect but also knew shanann documented everything. And given this was a prenantal appointment and then silence was very unlike her.

I can't answer this one, he had so many opportunities to end the marriage but chose the route he did.

- I suspect he told her he was Leaving, she went nuts, you are not seeing the kids etc, he killed her, can’t work out how the kids come into it,

I think he did it shananns sleep I don't think there was any argument had what he says happend she would of hit back and there were no marks on him at all. It was all premeditated.

I'll try and answer these in italics

Edited at 09:14 AM.
vinlaasmummy07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ShamuLvr
Very Serious Dibber

Terrible to watch and the social media reaction to Shanann was appalling. The photo of the fire fighters and police around the oil tanks made me think of them having to go through getting the girls bodies out of there and how did they cope with that?
ShamuLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by ShamuLvr View Post
Terrible to watch and the social media reaction to Shanann was appalling. The photo of the fire fighters and police around the oil tanks made me think of them having to go through getting the girls bodies out of there and how did they cope with that?
I saw an interview with shannan parents and brother and they say Their hearts go out to all involved and they said imagine having to tell people that’s how their family had been found and that they would be in therapy for years.
How selfless of them to think that , to think about others at a time when they are going through hell.
Old 12 Oct 20, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by JessBlu View Post

- the girlfriend acted dodgy as hell she was involved in some way

***Definitely agree . Imagine finding out the man you had been been an affair with had done this. She wasn’t traumatised a bit was she. ***

- Shannon put their whole life on the internet, including special private moments that she should have been enjoying rather than being worried about filming ( Santa / airport arrival / telling her partner about the new baby

*** I think partly due to her career she was really comfortable doing that, it was just the way she was , there are a lot of people actually similar ***
- his story still does not add up to me, I wonder if the forensic evidence supports his story

- Shannon’s reaction to the ice cream incident seemed very odd, not sure grandma forgetting about an food allegery means she wants to “kill my baby” and you can never see her again.

****The mother in law was really not nice to Shannan , there is more to this in the interview tapes she can’t even say Shannan name , she and her husband didn’t attend their sons wedding, I think she hated Shannan. ****

- surely the CCTV footage would reveal more about who put what in the vehicle

****Not necessarily due to its postitiong ****

- was someone else involved ?

***I don’t think so , don’t know though ***

- my friends would not worry to that Extent for such as short time if they Could not get hold of me, she didn’t get home till 2am and by lunch the police had been called ?

**** The ladies were together till 2am, her fiend knew she had missed an app at 9am that morning they probably chatted about the next day, I dont think it’s odd, I would have been suspicious too and called police, they were close and totally out of character for her.***

**** No way he was shaking and rocking back and forth and did you see him when they were playing footage , he couldn’t even look at the tv, his head was in his hands as if to say “oh ****” he was that nervous he couldn’t look and turned away. ****

***Whatever happened ,? she was strangled to death and her kids were smothered that’s definately what happened .***

I’ve been watching a lot of the you tube files too.

Edited at 01:08 PM.
scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List