Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 11 Apr 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile EasyJet refund

Has anyone managed to get a refund from EasyJet yet? My flight was cancelled by them & I requested a refund on 17th March. I have an email confirming the request & asking me to allow 7 days for the refund to be processed. However, I haven’t had the refund or any further emails.
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

I had to phone them for my refund - online I only had the option for a voucher, but when I phoned they were able to refund me, and it actually showed up on my creditcard statement 2 days later.
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
I had to phone them for my refund - online I only had the option for a voucher, but when I phoned they were able to refund me, and it actually showed up on my creditcard statement 2 days later.
I did have the option online for a refund & had an email confirming it. But not received the refund. Just tried ringing but couldn’t get through. Will keep trying. Thanks.
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DH is still chasing his refund. They refunded the bare minimum i.e. seat selectioncosts and luggage but still haven't refunded the flights themselves. he has tried calling but just gets cut off so has now emailed. we will wait and see.

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
antheve
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Originally Posted by hols2florida View Post
I did have the option online for a refund & had an email confirming it. But not received the refund. Just tried ringing but couldn’t get through. Will keep trying. Thanks.
Once I eventually got through on the phone I requested a refund and the money was back on my CC within about 5 days.
antheve is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by hols2florida View Post
Has anyone managed to get a refund from EasyJet yet? My flight was cancelled by them & I requested a refund on 17th March. I have an email confirming the request & asking me to allow 7 days for the refund to be processed. However, I haven’t had the refund or any further emails.
I also requested a refund on 17th March and have had the same emails as you but still no refund 😕 I’m also waiting for a refund from Ryanair and Emirates Holidays.
Disney Cruise Line ~ Disney Dream 2013
Disney Cruise Line Staycation ~ Disney Magic 2021
Hong Kong Disneyland 2016
Tokyo Disney Resort / Disneysea 2016
NYC 2016
Disneyland / California Adventure 2018
rachelhelen82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Hi. I’ve just saw on Instagram a traveller who was advised by easyJet there’s a separate email for refunds.

flightrefund@easyjet.com

In the subject you must include booking ref/departure date/EN

For example ABC1D2E/16042020/EN

Unsure if that’s for flight only or not, but worth a try.

Edited at 02:10 PM.
Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 20, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Finally got through to EasyJet by phone this morning. The first time I rang, I got the message about being busy & to ring back later. But I rang again straight away & got through. Even though I had the option to request a refund through my booking (which I did) & had an email confirming it was being processed, I wouldn’t have received it without ringing them. They offered me a credit voucher or to change to another flight. I said no to these options & said I wanted the money refunded to my card. I should get the refund within 7 days.