Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 7 Apr 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
dis_nay
Looking for my Ears

Hi! - Honeymoon in September

Hi guys,

Hope you are all well! Husband-to-be and I have our honeymoon booked for September 21st - October 5th which will be our 2nd time going. We are ever so excited and cannot wait to wear our Mr and Mr groom ears!

I must confess, I have been a long time browser of this website and thought I would take the leap and say hello!

Have you guys got any tips for the halloween season for MNSSHP and Horror Nights?
dis_nay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeymouseears
Excited about Disney

Hello dis-nayyyyyyyyyyyy!
Congratulations - my tips would be do each twice!
For horror nights I would purchase the express pass once to make sure you get most done. There is also a pass for attending several nights.
Both are so good, you ll want to do them twice in my opinion, also in case the weather is pants but should be ok.
mickeymouseears is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hi, i've not been to Orlando at Halloween season for an awfully long time so can't give you any advice re: parks but do get to the supermarkets and look for cookie dough with bats and pumpkins throughout the roll. It's the little things that amuse me.

Congratulations to you and your future hubby - lovely to read some happy news here for a change. Welcome officially to the Dibb!
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
It would be lovely if you'd post a picture of you both wearing your Groom and Groom ears
We've never been at Halloween (booked for this October - can't wait) so sadly no tips but I'm sure you'll have the most wonderful and special honeymoon.
All the best for a future filled with joy
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
simon
VIP Dibber

simon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Hello and welcome to the Dibb .
Congratulations on your forthcoming Marriage .
Enjoy your planning and don't forget your ESTA.
simon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

My MNSSHP tip would be if you are going to dress up (which really is a must) make sure the costume is light weight and airy, it will still be really hot and wearing a costume in the florida heat is hard work.

With the party nights make sure your next day is a later start as they do take a lot out of you with the late nights.

Watch youtube videos of the nights (Tim tracker is good) and it will give you an idea of what is on offer. For Disney the parade and the fireworks are the big draws, where as at Universal the different houses are where you will be waiting in line for ages.

Have the most amazing time!
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 20, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Trueblue88
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome to the Dibb
Trueblue88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Senojk
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Hi and welcome to the DIBB... Firstly, congratulations on your up-coming wedding 😊
HHN is a must, especially if its your first time... I would buy the fast pass for it too as the queues are bonkers... A night to remember 🤪
Old 8 May 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dis_nay
Looking for my Ears

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for your responses - what a warm welcome! Unfortunately, we have chosen to postpone for the wedding and in turn the honeymoon at this time its so uncertain and we have been able to keep our tickets open with Virgin and hadn't paid the full balance with Disney yet so only losing out on the deposit. It is very sad, but we are moving to next year so this tips will still come in handy!

Thank you,
N xx
dis_nay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Lightyear
Getting to know the DIBB

Hi,

We have also decided to postpone our September wedding and Disney honeymoon and moved it to 2021, it wasn't an easy decision but unfortunately I think it's for the best given the current uncertainty. We wish you guys all the best and I'm sure 2021 will be fantastic !

And welcome to the Dibb
Mr Lightyear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List