Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 Aug 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Love the look of your house, what a great reason to go even more often once we can get back into the USA.
Those bubble seats seem a lot more memorable since the retirement of the 747 fleet.
Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip😎

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
JackyH
Imagineer

JackyH's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Oh it all looks so lovely and really exciting. Looking forward to reading all about it. May I ask how long should the build take?
Old 17 Aug 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

How exciting, really loving reading this, thank you

Edit - I am even more excited to be reading all your trip reports from the beginning.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 01:45 PM.
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Loving this report Amanda, the house looks like it is going to be amazing! So exciting, and thanks for sharing your plans with us

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

So very exciting! The house looks fabulous! I am looking forward to reading about all the decisions you had to make!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Ooh, it looks fab I love the house style you went for and I can't wait to read about your trip.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
So exciting! The house looks lovely, I think the layout is fab! I’m looking forward to the reading the rest of your report
Thank you. I love these floor layouts, it’s all so open and airy when you walk in. And just the right size as it is mainly for Us two but can cope with more

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Love the look of your house, what a great reason to go even more often once we can get back into the USA.
Those bubble seats seem a lot more memorable since the retirement of the 747 fleet.
Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip😎
Thank you... yes fast forward in time and can’t wait to be jetting over. Just wondering quite how forward in time that might be
Love those bubble seats. Only discovered the bubble thanks to the Dibb. Little did we know at the time the end was quite so soon

Originally Posted by JackyH View Post
Oh it all looks so lovely and really exciting. Looking forward to reading all about it. May I ask how long should the build take?
Hello, thank you. It takes a couple of months to get the required permits, then the land is cleared . Once the land is cleared it’s 3 months to build. All depends how busy they are so we reckon around 9 months start to finish .. assuming no hiccups. We haven’t agreed a start date yet thanks to Covid

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
How exciting, really loving reading this, thank you

Edit - I am even more excited to be reading all your trip reports from the beginning.
Thank you. Ha ha , now that’s a marathon ... those small boys in the trippies - now towering over me and out the other side of uni life

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Loving this report Amanda, the house looks like it is going to be amazing! So exciting, and thanks for sharing your plans with us
Thank you xx We are still very excited . So much planning to do

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
So very exciting! The house looks fabulous! I am looking forward to reading about all the decisions you had to make!
Thank you .. it was quite stressful making those decisions in such a tight time frame. Choice overload

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Ooh, it looks fab I love the house style you went for and I can't wait to read about your trip.
Thank you xx We think the layout will really work for us and the bits and pieces we then added on really are the icing on an already fabulous cake ( always thinking about cake )
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Capt Wilko
Trying for More Ears

House plans look amazing and looking forward to following along with the build.

Let's hope things can start moving forward soon.
Old 22 Aug 20, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Capt Wilko View Post
House plans look amazing and looking forward to following along with the build.

Let's hope things can start moving forward soon.
Thank you
I keep watching the flights ... desperate to get back out there
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

How did I miss this?!? Oh, it all looks wonderful Amanda. It's such a lovely home with a great layout and I really hope you can get back out there soon and get a start date sorted.

What a lovely corner plot, although I have to say I also would have reservations about the woods to the rear and its possible inhabitants How exciting to have chosen your options, it must be nice to have so many choices so that you can personalise as much as possible. I can't wait to see it all come together for you.

Can I come and be your neighbour... I'll be quiet I promise

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List