Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 21 Dec 14, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by redredshopper View Post
Just devoured in one sitting yum yum, I'd love to try V&A but DH would not appreciate it. Will defo put Shulas on the list though.

Thanks for sharing
thanks for reading - I can see that V&A isnt everyones cup of tea - some people at work think we were a bit mad booking it ! Shulas is fab though - yum yum

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Longhorns looks really good. I would like to try there next year if we can.

I like it how Andy was the one who said next time, you can tell him it was all his idea when you start planning again!
LOL, i know, all his doing We have said no Disney though and I am ok with that - our plans are on hold at the moment though and oddly I havent had the holiday blues at all this time - I think because of the wedding it didnt feel like a " normal" holiday and we have come back to straight into Xmas - I am sure I will want to start planning in the new year though.

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
I have to say that you've done a fab food report Amanda.

The V&A meal sounds like a brilliant one off experience, although personally I couldn't have dealt with all the seafood. Martin would have loved it though.

I love a Longorn's fillet steak with a loaded baked potato - could just eat that now and Shula's has been added on to my must do list for next year.

I know what you mean about steaks here not being the same. I don't eat them much in the UK as I can't cope with the disappointment.
Thanks Jo - Longhorns never lets us down and Shulas - just a notch above ! I suprised myself with the seafood - i enjoyed it far more than I thought I would !

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Brilliant Amanda! Shulas is my all time favourite restaurant, we usually go to the one in Naples though I do have a $50 coupon for the Disney one - might have to use it this trip! Pussycat
Ah thanks - ooh if you have a coupon, most definitely, nom nom

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Thanks so much for sharing, I've loved reading this, DH is a huge steak fan, we are planning on not having the dining plan next time we go (not sure when) so Shula's could definitely be on the list.
Thanks Marie - there are so many good steak houses around - for us Shulas was head and shoulders above the others. Must try their burger place next time too !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 14, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Mobile

Fab food report Amanda. Thanks for sharing. Shulas and V&A looked amazing x x

Kath x

Disney All Stars Movies Resort - 2006
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2007
Disney All Stars Sports Resort - 2010
Disney POFQ - 2013
- Smithy Goes Solo - Sept 2013 - Trip Report
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2015 - Disney and Me - Sept 15 - Trip Report
Smithkfs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 14, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Only realised you did this Amanda- so glad I am full of Xmas goodies that I am loving it but not drooling like a complete fool!
Diets before I can contemplate this but at carrot cake is on my May list!
Great food report thank you!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 15, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Smithkfs View Post
Fab food report Amanda. Thanks for sharing. Shulas and V&A looked amazing x x
Kath, I hope you love Shulas as much as we did x

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Only realised you did this Amanda- so glad I am full of Xmas goodies that I am loving it but not drooling like a complete fool!
Diets before I can contemplate this but at carrot cake is on my May list!
Great food report thank you!
Hello, hope you are ok, I didn't see this post until today, I don't look in this section too often, the food envy gets too much . We had some great meals and that carrot cake at Red Lobster was heaven
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List