Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Feb 17, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Landry card restaurants which ones? sorry in advance

does anyone know the restaurants that accept the landry card? I looked on the website but found it all very confusing. Sorry in advance if its easy to find or been asked recently.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

Bubba Gumps - Citywalk
Oceanaire - Pointe Orlando
Mortons Steakhouse - Dr Phillips
Landrys
Both Rainforest Cafes - AK and Disney Springs
Trex
Yak & Yeti
and Mitchell fish market - Winter Park
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post

We are eating at Rainforest Cafe, so I think I shall 'invest' in a card. Do you just hand them over when paying or do you need to say when you book you have one?
Old 15 Feb 17, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

We used ours for Bubba Gump, they do not take reservations but showing our Landry card on arrival we "queue jumped" and was shown a table straight away, I expect another Dibber will have the answer.
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks75
Imagineer

Mobile

Is it all bubba gumps - we plan on going to johns pass. Could use it if it's busy
Howard Johnston I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale 81 as a kid , many European trips with parents, NYC & Vegas Honeymoon 00, Venetian Bay, Kissimmee April 2008, West Stonebridge, Aug 09, Florida Pines 2013, Santa Fe DLP 2014, Clarrion Inn, Art of Animation, Animal Kingdon Villas and Grand Plaza St Petes 2015, Centre Parcs and Iceland 2016, Highgate Park May 2017, Rosen Inn Point 2018, DLP NPB 2021, DLP day trip 2022, DLP Sept 2022.
tinks75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post

so I don't book t-rex or bubba bumps when doing my ADR's?
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kylespudhughes View Post
so I don't book t-rex or bubba bumps when doing my ADR's?
It's up to you - you don't have to as you get priority seating with the card so likely to be seated within a few minutes anyway. But nothing is stopping you booking adrs and using the card
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Neverbeenbefore View Post
We are eating at Rainforest Cafe, so I think I shall 'invest' in a card. Do you just hand them over when paying or do you need to say when you book you have one?
Don't have to say anything on booking - just give it to them when you arrive they will then seat you straight away and also take any money off you bill for you.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post

What about if you are on the dining plan though? Do you not get money off? Is it better to pay OOP?
Old 15 Feb 17, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kylespudhughes View Post
What about if you are on the dining plan though? Do you not get money off? Is it better to pay OOP?
When you get the card you pay $25 and that is immediately put on the card (so comes off your next bill). If you have a birthday just before you go - but the same month - they also gift you an additional $25 so that would be $50 off your bill.

So with regards to ddp - depends on if you think you will have this amount off additional food (can't be used for alcohol). if not then better to pay oop or the card will just help you get seated immediately with no money off.