Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 15 Jun 17, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Manchester Airport Long Stay Car Park Terminal 2

I'm trying to book T2 long stay car park for our trip in October but I'm only getting prices for meet and greet T2. Anyone else having the same issue?

I'm wondering if it is fully booked
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
dobbie
Serious Dibber

I was looking to book it for March next year and it isn't coming up for me either, this was on Holiday Extras.

It does seem to be showing today though on Manchester Airports parking website.
dobbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
grottyrotty
Imagineer

I booked the multi storey at T2 in Feb for our Sept 2017 holiday. Booked it through Holiday Extras - paid £92.59

I wouldn't have thought it would be booked up for March 2018 already.

Good luck

Deb
Old 19 Jun 17, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Duh_Prez
Apprentice Imagineer

The ground floor of T2 multi-storey is being used as the collection point of meet and greet as passengers return from holiday.
Presumably this may have something to do with being unable to book the multi.
Old 19 Jun 17, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Thanks. I can't see any availability for T2 long stay or multi storey for my dates. I think it must be the redevelopment going on and we fly out half term week .
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
dobbie
Serious Dibber

Hi

I thought I'd just post this from a thread a few days ago, thanks apple-fan.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...81&postcount=4

HTH
dobbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Thanks for the replies. I think we will be looking to book T2 meet and greet. Any advice from you lovely Dibbers who have used it previously? 😀😀 x
Old 25 Jun 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

We always use Meet & Greet now and for our trip in 3 days it's costing us £92.50 for 25 days parking. Very efficient as on the last occasion I think the voice at the barrier intercom confirmed my name as my reg number was recognised and we parked up in the line immediately ahead. We emptied our suitcases and I walked into the office, handed over my key, received a receipt and it's a minute's walk to the terminal entrance. On our return I handed in the receipt at the office and was given my key and bay number and the car has always been parked on the ground floor very close by. Can't fault it and nowadays they don't even manually check your car for damage on arrival as it's scanned by cameras.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
We always use Meet & Greet now and for our trip in 3 days it's costing us £92.50 for 25 days parking. Very efficient as on the last occasion I think the voice at the barrier intercom confirmed my name as my reg number was recognised and we parked up in the line immediately ahead. We emptied our suitcases and I walked into the office, handed over my key, received a receipt and it's a minute's walk to the terminal entrance. On our return I handed in the receipt at the office and was given my key and bay number and the car has always been parked on the ground floor very close by. Can't fault it and nowadays they don't even manually check your car for damage on arrival as it's scanned by cameras.
^^...This

We used the M&G for the first time last year, will be doing it again next year, so easy [especially with 2 kids and 4 cases]

Some dibber posted up a discount code for last year and we got 3 weeks around £88... hopefully get a code of next year as well, currently at £120 for 3 weeks... I cant book a "non-changeable" early ticket though as I get a new car in March so wont know the registration number till then...!
Moz is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
stinkyminky
Apprentice Imagineer

I got an email from the parking services and they have done something to the long stay at T2
We have been notified of some changes at Manchester airport for parking at Terminal 2. If this applies to you, please read the below carefully and if possible print out with your confirmation email and take with you.

New directions for ZONE A of T2 at Manchester. Previously this was one combined car park but they have changed it to 2 zones.

Driving Directions T2 Long Stay – Zone A
Exit the M56 at Junction 5, keep to the left and take the first exit signposted Terminal 2.

At the first roundabout take the second exit following signs to Terminal 2.

At the second roundabout take the second exit signposted Long Stay Parking keeping in the right hand lane.

Proceed straight on past the multi storey car park. At the next roundabout continue straight on again, then turn right at the T-junction.
Continue straight ahead and follow signs for T2 Long Stay, enter a left hand bend and continue to follow signs T2 Long stay Zone A.

08 regal palms 09 reunion 10 orange lakes
11 villa12 okw13 villa14 Villa '15 villa
16 westcoast'17 disney
stinkyminky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List