Notices

Old 13 Jul 16, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Ok Lets Try This... Live Food Report June/July 2016 - Day 19

Home time has come around far too quickly. We packed up the last of our stuff and said our goodbyes to bay lake tower. We decided to stop off at Denny's for breakfast/lunch before heading to Disney springs for a last shop before going to the airport. I got a mango lemonade to drink, this was delicious.

DH had a coffee and an orange juice and DD had a Coke.

DH got the lumberjack slam and really enjoyed this.

It came with a plate of pancakes too. These were so light and fluffy and went fab with the maple syrup.

DD had the kids build your own slam with pancakes, egg and sausage.

I got the chocolate peanut butter pancake breakfast. This came with 2 eggs, choice of bacon or sausage and hash browns. This was so good! I forgot how much we love a Denny breakfast.

It came with these! 2 huge buttermilk pancakes with milk chocolate and white chocolate chips inside topped with chocolate sauce and peanut butter topping. These were absolutely amazing but unfortunately I could only manage half. The total came to $35 .

After abit of shopping at Disney springs we drove to the airport, check in was busy as there were 4 Thomas cook flights leaving within an hour and a half of each other. After checking in we headed to the food court and got 2 slices of pepperoni pizza from sbarro for DH and I and DD had a banana. This came to $10.28. The pizza was really good.

The final part of our holiday had come, the flight home. When we got to our seats in premium they came round with a glass of fizz or orange juice.

Unfortunately we were delayed slightly due to ground staff and some possible extra luggage so they came round with another drink. Shortly after taking off we were given a pack of pretzels and a drinks service.

And then came the meal... This was chicken in peppercorn sauce, it was pretty grim! The veg tasted of some kind of indistinguishable herb and the sauce was nothing like peppercorn.

This came with crackers and butter, grapes and cheese and a toffee cheesecake, this part of the meal was fine. The cheesecake was nice enough but I'm not a cheesecake fan.

For breakfast we were served a pain au chocolate, this was nice. It was warned and tasted good with plenty of chocolate inside.

This came with strawberry and banana you hurt, a blueberry muffin and a carton of orange juice. I only had the orange juice as I don't like banana anything or blueberry muffins. All in all the food was awful compared with the way out when it was fantastic.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 16, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi,like the look of the lumberjack slam me and DS are gonna give this a try,and DW and DD like the look of PB pancake breakfast,we like to try different places to eat and never tried Dennys so its one we want to do,great foody report and great pics
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 16, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Seriously, those breakfasts from Denny's look awesome! Thank you for a brilliant food report 😊
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 06:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I fell in love with the mango lemonade at Denny's... We all did 😀... Really enjoyed your food report ... Read every morning even though I didn't often comment 😳
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Thanks for showing all your yummy food! I feel like I have gained ten pounds just reading your report!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Can't beat Denny's for breakfast

Joan
Old 14 Jul 16, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Can't beat Dennys breakfast. Thanks for posting each day have enjoyed all your live updates
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 16, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

Love Denny's and love those PB pancakes... not ashamed to admit I ate the lot
Old 15 Jul 16, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by missdopey - 15 Jul 16 12:08 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 16, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I've really enjoyed following your food report. Thank you for taking the time to share it xx