Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 May 17, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Brebs
Gone all Goofy

Volcano Bay Cabanas

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any prices for the cabanas in volcano bay? Reluctant to phone the USA because of what it'll cost me, does anyone have an email addy I could sent it too? Also there is 8 of us, 6 adults and 2 children, 6+7 years old, would we be allowed to use the single cabana that's for 6 people or would we have to book the family one that's for 16 people!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brebs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Hi,

There was a lot of useful information posted in this thread in regards to prices/best areas.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1008422

Edited at 04:27 PM.
MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
peagusus66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Hi,

There was a lot of useful information posted in this thread in regards to prices/best areas.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showth
the links giving a 404 error ?
Old 24 May 17, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
peagusus66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Brebs View Post
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any prices for the cabanas in volcano bay? Reluctant to phone the USA because of what it'll cost me, does anyone have an email addy I could sent it too? Also there is 8 of us, 6 adults and 2 children, 6+7 years old, would we be allowed to use the single cabana that's for 6 people or would we have to book the family one that's for 16 people!

Thanks
universalorlando/web...x.html#add-ons although they say from which is annoying, wouldn't want to phone and find it was out of my price range
Old 24 May 17, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Barneyblue
Getting Excited

Thanks
Not sure when you are off ? We got a cabana for $159 mid October, but if your off in peak times then be prepared to pay more. As for phoning, this is as far as I'm aware the only way to book these up at the moment, saying that, if you speak to your mobile operator, if you use a mobile, get an add on, these addys can save you a fortune. I use EE and it actually costs me less to phone USA than it does some premium numbers here,my cabana booking cost me 35p in phone charges.

St Petes 1991
Comfort Suites MGE Kissimee Oct 2003
AKL Easter 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Brebs
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Barneyblue View Post
Not sure when you are off ? We got a cabana for $159 mid October, but if your off in peak times then be prepared to pay more. As for phoning, this is as far as I'm aware the only way to book these up at the moment, saying that, if you speak to your mobile operator, if you use a mobile, get an add on, these addys can save you a fortune. I use EE and it actually costs me less to phone USA than it does some premium numbers here,my cabana booking cost me 35p in phone charges.
That's great thanks. Im with EE aswell so ill give them a phone and hooefully its cheap to phone universal. We're heading in october, it'll be between 20-28th.

Thanks for the info
Brebs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Barneyblue
Getting Excited

That's great thanks. Im with EE aswell so ill give them a phone and hooefully its cheap to phone universal. We're heading in october, it'll be between 20-28th.

Thanks for the info
Your very welcome. EE do a good add on, but unless you phone them and ask them to add it on they wont, ? so phoning USA is 5p per minute for me now. . We are going around same time, so i would imagine your looking at around same price as we paid $159.
Good luck.

St Petes 1991
Comfort Suites MGE Kissimee Oct 2003
AKL Easter 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Brebs
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Barneyblue View Post
Your very welcome. EE do a good add on, but unless you phone them and ask them to add it on they wont, ? so phoning USA is 5p per minute for me now. . We are going around same time, so i would imagine your looking at around same price as we paid $159.
Good luck.
That's a good to hear about the price. I'll have to find out if they limit the numbers for each cabana or because 2 of my group are small children and we won't all be there at the same time very much whether it'll be a small or large cabana.

Thanks again
Old 24 May 17, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney1710
Helping Minnie

Just booked ours for 27th Nov cost with sales tax $170.39. That is a single cabana in River Village for 6 people. I just used a phone number of 0844 200 9090 that costs 1p per minute plus network charges and then it tells you to put in the number 0018774898068
Old 24 May 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahb161
Serious Dibber

Hello! We are in the same position - 7 people, 2 of whom are children aged 5 and 9. I phoned twice and spoke to two different people, just to see if we got the same story.

Basically, they would not budge on letting us have the 6 person cabana, even though I made it clear that the "1 extra" would be a 5 year old! They said that the cabana area would be restricted entry and you would only be able to go in to the cabana area if you have the relevant wristband. And they will only put wristbands on 6 people.

All they could offer me was the 16 person cabana, which was $425 for a Saturday in October. She was keen to say that it would mean that we would get the benefit of 16 bottles of water and 16 towels which would make it worthwhile 😆😆😆
sarahb161 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List