Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Jun 17, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks Shifu, when are you there until? I got my ADR through Touring Plans. Did your son manage to eat it all?
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 03:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Until the 26th Squishy ( heehee great name) . I didn't know it was one of the ones TP could alert for...I'll do that know thanks!
TBH, I gave him a little hand eating it... he was perfect happy to try and chomp his way through but the b and c version is huuuuge compared to other pants I've seen and I didn't want him being 'unwell'. Then again it's up to the server on the day I guess how much to stack on there ( like dole whip height) but we thought it was an extreme amount but on a doable level, where as a big sink was off our radar haha plus you keep the pants!
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
Until the 26th Squishy ( heehee great name) . I didn't know it was one of the ones TP could alert for...I'll do that know thanks!
TBH, I gave him a little hand eating it... he was perfect happy to try and chomp his way through but the b and c version is huuuuge compared to other pants I've seen and I didn't want him being 'unwell'. Then again it's up to the server on the day I guess how much to stack on there ( like dole whip height) but we thought it was an extreme amount but on a doable level, where as a big sink was off our radar haha plus you keep the pants!
That's a bummer, I have one on 27th and one on 28th and I'm almost certainly going to let one go (despite youngest DD wanting us to have 3 sundaes - to have a set of pants each (great, last thing I need in my house, more clutter!) - now I guess I know we can, if it's *that* good!). Glad you gave him a hand to eat it; wouldn't do for young 'uns to be poorly on holiday (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!).
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
haha @ clutter...yep...our Mickey pants are sitting in the kitchen with cat food sachets in them heehee
The thing I thought was good about getting the Pants at the takeaway window was that my DS was able to stand right next to the counter and watch in awe of the amount of stuff the CM was piling in. Each time we though that was it, more toppings went on ...great fun.

No worries re ADR... I saw one up for grabs this morning (I thought I'd have a glance at 2:30am in the morning -too hot for sleeping ) but it was the only time and day that we really couldnt go whilst we are there. Typical!. B&C is one of those last minute forgot all about ADR's...if all else fails, The Dolphin's Fountain do some great sundaes and the best onion rings in WDW (not together of course!)

Hope the girls enjoy the Pants as much as my son (and I) did If you do sit inside, ask for a booth and you get to choose songs on the jukebox then.

Edited at 10:19 PM.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
Thanks Shifu, that's a great tip! We will overlap by about a week...what date do you head out there?
DLP DCR - 2009
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Mobile

We fly on the 13th... from Gatwick. Have a wonderful time... countdown goes so quickly once you get to this point I always think.
Old 22 Jun 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
You too, Shifu! We fly 18th from Brum! Have a blast!
DLP DCR - 2009