Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 2 Nov 15, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by irishgal View Post
Maybe it's just me but I can't see any of your photos - Photobucket 'Look who's popular' pic instead
No it's not just you. It means the OP has exceeded their bandwidth for the month (you get 10GB per month with a free account). Each time someone loads this page some of the allowance is used until the limit is exceeded.

The only way to fix is to wait until the limit resets next month or upgrade your account.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
No pictures are loading for me either, boooo!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
irishgal
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
No it's not just you. It means the OP has exceeded their bandwidth for the month (you get 10GB per month with a free account). Each time someone loads this page some of the allowance is used until the limit is exceeded.

The only way to fix is to wait until the limit resets next month or upgrade your account.
Ahh, got ya. I'll keep an eye on this thread so
irishgal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotscraig
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Scotscraig's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Sorry for the photo issues folks...Damn photobucket. Working on it and should have all the photos back on and hopefully some new days as soon as...
Food trip report Oct 2017 with DDP
Food trip report Oct 2018 with DDP

DL 1995, WDW 1998, 2001, Sheraton Vistana Villages 2012, Sheraton Vistana Resort 2014, HRH/WL 2015, WL 2016, AKL 2017, SSR 2018, Newport Bay DLP 2019, Sheraton Vistana Resort 2019
Scotscraig is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

If you upload them directly through the Dibb I don't think you get that problem. It's really easy too.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotscraig

Scotscraig's Reviews
All photos should now be back on. Thanks Miss Fortune. Should have used the DIBB photo upload... Technology is not really my thing!

DL 1995, WDW 1998, 2001, Sheraton Vistana Villages 2012, Sheraton Vistana Resort 2014, HRH/WL 2015, WL 2016, AKL 2017, SSR 2018, Newport Bay DLP 2019, Sheraton Vistana Resort 2019
Scotscraig is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotscraig

Scotscraig's Reviews
Day 11 – Crystal Palace/MK/Via Napoli

We started the day by heading to MK for our 0805 ADR at Crystal Palace, a favourite from last year and on arrival we were seated at exactly the same table!

Pooh, Tigger and Piglet arrived quite quickly so we waited for the run to the buffet where we filled up on all the usual staples here, Pooh’s puff French toast, Mickey waffles sausages, frittata, an omelette each and then a round of pastries, oh and a helping of breakfast lasagne.

After a visit from Eeyore it was time to finish off. Suitably stuffed we paid the bill using 3 TS credits and the tip was $16.19.

Some snacks in the afternoon were consumed using snack credits – Ice creams from the Plaza to share and a popcorn for DS in Frontierland and coffees for us and an OJ for DS at Starbucks using a TS credit which we converted to 3 snacks.

This evenings tea was in Epcot where we had an 1830 ADR at Via Napoli.

We had some beers and ciders beforehand whilst checking out the Food and Wine stalls before arriving at the walk up podium at Via Napoli. What a shambles this was. Everyone packs into a small foyer/waiting area where no one really knows what is going on with one person taking bookings/confirming reservations and then everyone including strollers/scooters etc huddles in said waiting area crammed in like herd animals!

We were eventually seated within the huge restaurant with a view of the beautiful pizza ovens

Sadly we had probably the poorest service of the holiday from a young server whose mind always seemed to be somewhere else.

We didn’t get any bread which other tables all received and the service was dreadfully slow however when the mains arrived they were good but not spectacular.

DW and I shared a pepperoni and meat lovers pizza and DS had the pepperoni.

I’m not really a food snob and to me the pizza although tasty was no better and was in fact inferior to the ones we had at NYPD pizza on the 1st night which would have cost about a fifth of the price, even if the water in the dough did come from Napoli
!
Desserts eventually arrived. I had the tiramisu which was good and DW the zeppole di caterina which I ended up eating which I liked and DW didn’t so she ate the rest of the tiramisu. DS had the chocolate gelato.

DW was disappointed here as given this was my birthday she had made special mention of this when booking the ADR and checked this again with Disney afterwards and she noted this was written on our paper booking on entering the restaurant however the server seemed to have forgotten/wasn’t aware which cheesed off DW a bit.

I know this is not expected however other restaurants on property had added a little touch here and there which is nice but never mind. The food was fairly good but service pretty poor to say the least.
We paid using 3 TS credits and tipped (grudgingly) $17.46.

Old 2 Nov 15, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessSarbie
Excited about Disney

Excellent report! Looking forward to the rest
PrincessSarbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Your meal at Sanaa looks great. Still in 2 minds about trying via Napoli.

That carrot cake cookie is now on our list.

Really enjoying your report.
Old 2 Nov 15, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
clarithy
Very Serious Dibber

DW was disappointed here as given this was my birthday she had made special mention of this when booking the ADR and checked this again with Disney afterwards and she noted this was written on our paper booking on entering the restaurant however the server seemed to have forgotten/wasn’t aware which cheesed off DW a bit.

I know this is not expected however other restaurants on property had added a little touch here and there which is nice but never mind. The food was fairly good but service pretty poor to say the least.
We paid using 3 TS credits and tipped (grudgingly) $17.46.

I think only certain restaurants do celebrations things as last year i added our engagement onto out California Grill reservation and the lady said she could add it to our only other ADR at Cape May Cafe (this was near the end of the holiday and we only had 2 ADRs left) it was printed on the receipt at Cape May but the sever didn't even mention this

My partner queried this as it was specifically added to the ADR (where at other ADRs we received champagne etc when it wasn't on our ADR just because we had badges on)

They said they only do certain celebrations here? pot luck I think
clarithy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List