Old 15 Mar 16, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Can you remember the menchies pricing approximately? Never been but I know my DD would love the nutella one with toppings. Is it up by breadbox/panda express at Universal?
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Fantastic report, so our kind of food. Going to try & get to Teak this year as desparate to try.

Love Jimmy Buffets & cold stone creamery.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Fab photos, thank you so much for sharing.
Starving now
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
I think the maple bacon cupcake is only available during the BBQ, brew & bands event. It was good though!

The cheese curds are more like deep fried mozzarella nuggets, exceot they have bags more flavour & a firmer texture. Sooo good!

Thanks for reading!

The Grand Plaza is a great hotel and Bongos is just perfect for a relaxed evening. Remember to try Larry's if you want some ice cream. I have never seen more variety in my life.

Thanks

Oooh well done on the weight loss! I'm planning to re join Slimming World tomorrow to help shift my gain & more

Teaks was great, I knew we would like it but we LOVED it! Coldstone was great too, such creamy ice cream! Try one with gummy bears in, childish I know but sooo tasty!

Thanks Its all complete
Oooh, it's SW Iv been doing too!
Think I'll have to pass on the gummy bears, lol , I don't like gummy sweets! I'm more your butterscotch and caramel type gal! Hubby will love it though! Oh I'm putting Teaks on my list for sure!
Old 15 Mar 16, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Fantastic as usual, wiping the drool away

Glad you enjoyed Teak
Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Can you remember the menchies pricing approximately? Never been but I know my DD would love the nutella one with toppings. Is it up by breadbox/panda express at Universal?
Teaks is amazing is't it! I could't believe the value for money there & the quality for the food. So good!

At Menchies we paid $11 for both tubs so about $5/6 each, we went pretty heavy on toppings too so I think its pretty cheap really.

Originally Posted by The Big F View Post
Fantastic report, so our kind of food. Going to try & get to Teak this year as desperate to try.

Love Jimmy Buffets & cold stone creamery.
Thanks. Teaks was great.

Margaritaville is on of our faves too, I love just sitting there listening to the music!

Originally Posted by CazP View Post
Fab photos, thank you so much for sharing.
Starving now
That's the trouble isn't it! Im back on a hard core diet now

Originally Posted by Mrs B View Post
Oooh, it's SW Iv been doing too!
Think I'll have to pass on the gummy bears, lol , I don't like gummy sweets! I'm more your butterscotch and caramel type gal! Hubby will love it though! Oh I'm putting Teaks on my list for sure!
You don't like gummy sweets!? Ill forgive you though as I'm also a massive caramel / butterscotch / toffee fan

Teaks is a must do!

Edited at 11:29 AM.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Teaks is amazing is't it! I could't believe the value for money there & the quality for the food. So good!

At Menchies we paid $11 for both tubs so about $5/6 each, we went pretty heavy on toppings too so I think its pretty cheap really.

Thanks. Teaks was great.

Margaritaville is on of our faves too, I love just sitting there listening to the music!

That's the trouble isn't it! Im back on a hard core diet now

You don't like gummy sweets!? Ill forgive you though as I'm also a massive caramel / butterscotch / toffee fan

Teaks is a must do!
No fraid not, I'm not that into chocolate either! Or Infact ice cream! (I know I'm a weirdo! ) Unless it's special ice. Cream! But I do love cake! And cheesecake!
Old 15 Mar 16, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
We don't eat in the parks a lot so great to see an off-site food report, some lovely dishes there!
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Yay! I love your food reports so much!
Didn't disappoint with lots of good old favourites and some great new suggestions!
Now please book another trip very soon... xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Cyclospora
Imagineer

Cyclospora's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Thanks for posting this! It's made my bowl of soup more bearable knowing that I'm going to go to Millers and Teak in May!

May tomorrow be a perfect day - may you find love and laughter along the way...
Cyclospora is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 16, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Oh my god I'm so hungry after reading this! Fab pictures! That donut burger and the chicken burger at Millers are now firmly on the list!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List