Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Jun 16, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

What's everyone booked as their Epcot tier 1 fastpass?

Just booked our fastpasses and as we don't really know what park we will do on each day at the moment, ive taken a wild guess And booked 3 Epcot days and on all of them selected frozen as I'm guessing this is the one fastpass we won't be able to get if we leave it too long.

We will only want to ride this once though so wondering what everyone else has booked to get a gauge on how easy it will be to change the other days (or day as we won't really want to do 3 Epcot days just to ride 3 rides) to soarin or test track nearer the time. Im guessing most will have booked frozen and doing standby for the other 2? Or planning multiple days at Epcot.

Edited at 01:05 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 16, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
champagnegirl26
Imagineer

champagnegirl26's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Personally I would book one for each if you are doing three days. You may be able to juggle them nearer the time however you would probably need to be very flexible on times. I do find however test track and soarin can both be done in a day if you arrive at rope drop go straight to one and then fast pass the other so perhaps you could leave frozen as twice soarin for the other. I find the standby line better in test track than soarin's boring line so would always rather fast pass soarin.

June 2007 Masters Inn hotel Kissimmee
June 2008 Disney resort tour
May2009 Oak plantation villas
May 2010 Pop century
May 2014 Dibb villa
Aug 2016 Dibb villa
May 2018 Dibb villa
May 2019 Cumbrian lakes villa.
champagnegirl26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 16, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks, you're right I'll change one of them to soarin. We're planning on hopefully going twice for emh so will hopefully get everything done and can then cancel the third day.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 16, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

We are doing 1 full day and a half day. for the full day we have frozen in the afternoon before our Akershus dinner

then we are doing test track on our half day as are spending 3 -4 hours just doing the epcot side that has test track ( not sure if its east or west!)

on our full day we are going to spend the morning doing the other side and hope to Rope drop soarin. but if nearer the time it looks like it will still be a huge queue then I am going to get a soarin fp back up for one of our last days when we are offsite.

Will also try and get another soarin FP too!

hth

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 16, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
zokaluse
VIP Dibber

Full day I selected Frozen and will standby for test track. Then we have a resort day when we are eating at Epcot at 8:10 so I booked Soarin' for then.
DLP Jan 2014 H Cheyenne & H New York
DLP Dec 2014 Sequoia Lodge
Florida Aug/Sept 2016 RPR/WDW BC/DCL Dream Bahamian 4 night cruise/ WDW BC
DLP Dec 2016 Newport Bay Club
Disney Magic Staycation Cruise Aug 2021

Aug 2023;BC 9 nights WV, AKL 8 nights SV, HRH 3 nights FRCL, CB 2BS, Weeki Watchee 2 nights, Holmes Beach house 8 nights
zokaluse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 16, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We're doing 2 Epcot days so will FP Frozen and Soarin'. We'll try and ride TT at rope drop.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 16, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

We are doing two half days at Epcot. For the evening ive booked test track and for the morning we've booked frozen.

We have a garden grill breakfast reservation pre-park opening, and are hoping to beat the crowds to Soarin and then will head over to test track and hopefully not queue too long there (I'm kind of hoping that the new soarin and frozen rides will draw some of the crowds from test track)
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 16, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Kathleen74
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We are doing 2 days at Epcot and have Frozen ever after and Soarin as our Tier1 fast passes and hoping to do Test track at rope drop one of the days(fingers crossed as my DS was too short last year but is now 105cm and good to go! )
Kathleen74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 16, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

Just cancelled TT for frozen, done TT many times, might be able to get on TT on the magic evening.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 16, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

I think that is very wise considering how long the wait is today on the opening day, it's going to be really popular as had very good reviews so far!

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread