mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Good start nice price for the meal deal

Joan
Old 7 Dec 16, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

So we're up super early on our first morning so I'll update yesterday's scrummy grub, on a side note we hoped to have breakfast at Emack and Bolios and have pizza there later on in the week but unfortunately it's closed for refurbishment

Plane food 06/12/16

The plane food was standard fare, Dan (Hubswand) was still full from breakfast so he skipped his.

To start off we had the little bag of pretzels and a little whiskey and coke

I chose teriyaki chicken as the main meal which was a little bland, this came with a salad, a little bread roll with Boursin cheese and a Gu white chocolate and raspberry pudding which was lovely- I had already started eating sorry

Afternoon tea was a cheese and pickle sandwich, small chocolate and caramel treat and some salt, pepper and lemon crisps called - smile high crisps, sorry again I had devoured most of the meal before taking pics

Mariaherself is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 16, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Hard Rock Cafe - 06/12/16

This place is awesome, we had made a reservation and were seated straight away even though we were 15 mins early.

Our server was Jennifer and she was lovely, By this point we were so dehydrated, the heat was 28c yesterday so we ordered water and Diet Coke.

I ordered grilled chicken fajhitas $19.95

Dan went for a legend burger with no salad and Monterey Jack cheese $16.95

Total came to $47.38, we left $60, food was really nice but we could only manage about 1/3.

It's a really great place to eat and had we been more awake we would have enjoyed it much more, you can also have a walk around to look at the memorabilia but we may go back at a later stage and do it again.
Mariaherself is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 16, 04:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Starbucks breakfast 07/12/16

We originally planned to eat a buffet breakfast at the kitchen this morning but were surprisingly still full from last nights meal so opted for something lighter.

This is the Starbucks inside universal studios.

I had a peppermint mocha frappe

And a croissant

Hubswand had a sausage, egg and cheese muffin and a latte

The peppermint frappe was yummy and I wish they did them in the uk, Hubswand enjoyed his muffin too and the croissant was well just a croissant - it came to about $20
Old 8 Dec 16, 04:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Lunch at the Leaky Cauldron 07/12/16

We have eaten here before so knew it would be a great choice for lunch and it's also really good value.

I had a frozen butter beer and fish and chips

Dan had the toad in the hole

We both enjoyed our meals but my portion was huge and Dan mentioned the batter on the yorkie was really stodgy but all in all a good meal, it came to $36
Old 8 Dec 16, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Ooh love a good report! Great start!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 16, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Yay, a new food report! Looking forward to reading more!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 16, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Florian Fortiscues

We love the ice cream from here and it was a hot day so a perfect way to cool down.

I had a butter beer soft serve cone, must admit it tasted really nice, sweet and creamy but didn't scream out butter beer - it could have been caramel and I'd be none the wiser, it was huge so couldn't finish it all.

Dan had chocolate and salted caramel tub, he really enjoyed it.

It came to $14
Old 8 Dec 16, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Cowfish 07/12/16

We love this restaurant and have been looking forward to this meal for a good while, it's really vibrant and we love sitting outside and watching citywalk down below.

We started with a buffalos and bourbon cocktail, this is one of my favourite drinks but is so strong.

I ordered a dynamic duo, beef burger, beef short rib, roasted garlic, cheese, tomato jam and salad

Dan ordered a a cbclt but without the lt so basically a bacon cheeseburger.

The food here again was delishious, our burgers were cooked to perfection and it's not a bad price too. Bill came to $62 and we left a 20% tip
Old 9 Dec 16, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
clarithy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Last time we were there cowfish wasn't open but was nearly ready! I really wanna try it. Your burgers looked yum!
clarithy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List