Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 24 Aug 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kirsty2tt View Post
Sorry it's taken so long for me to come back on! Loving it! I loved this place when it was a building site with a tent so anything is better. The grey pillars for the skyliner dont stand out as much as I thought. The plants at the bottom are tall enough and you just walk by without noticing or I'm just in a world of my own here. Only eaten in the hotel once on night of arrival so cant comment too much on the food. You can only get waterpark buses from old port royale which I wasn't aware of. Also loving the app for letting you know when the buses are due as this wasn't available when we last stayed nor was mobile ordering, which is saving so much time
I was surprised how much I didn’t notice or pay attention to the huge grey pillars and our room was quite close to one so walked passed it frequently. Also we were surprised how silent it was so no one need worry about their room being below the route, often we wouldn’t even know it was running until we saw the shadows.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Has anyone ever had the CBR fragrance candles? Do they actually smell like the hotel lobby? Would love to recreate that smell.

We've been back just over a week and really missing the place, we had such an amazing holiday and the pixie dust Disney sprinkled our way, to say I was blown away would be an understatement
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldcoast View Post
Has anyone ever had the CBR fragrance candles? Do they actually smell like the hotel lobby? Would love to recreate that smell.

We've been back just over a week and really missing the place, we had such an amazing holiday and the pixie dust Disney sprinkled our way, to say I was blown away would be an understatement
Where have you seen the candles? I have a bath and body works coconut macaroon one that smells like the lobby but would love one that smelt exactly like it 😁
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

From the magic candle company

Are we allowed to post links ?
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

From the magic candle company

I follow them on Instagram it thought they were America based? Do they deliver to the uk?
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
I follow them on Instagram it thought they were America based? Do they deliver to the uk?
to be honest I didn't even think that far ahead I was planning to get family we have over there to ship it to us.
Old 9 Sep 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Omg we are so close x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Uncle paul
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
Omg we are so close x
Aren’t we just! 😀
Uncle paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

there is the URL button up on the format bar so yes you can.
AOA Mermaid - Dec 21 Silver Palms - Kissimmee - Oct 22 DLP: Sante Fe - Nov 22
Endless Summer-Dockside & Cruise - May 25
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

The lobby smell is gorgeous isn’t it. Smells so tropical 😊

Glad you had an amazing holiday. Oooo What was the pixie dust? Are you going to book to go back to ease the Disney blues? 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List