Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 8 Oct 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
staceyb
Apprentice Imagineer

Which hotel heathrow with parking?

Weve never flown from heathrow so all new to us, can anyone recommend any hotels very close by with parking? Flying virgin (touch wood, next September) not sure which terminal they fly from though 😕
staceyb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
The last few times we've flown from LHR, we've stayed at the Hilton Terminal 5 - hilton/en/hotels/lhr...rt-terminal-5/

It's a really nice modern hotel, and you park your car in their car park where it remains until you return.

It's just outside the M25, but a short drive away in an Uber. The standard Heathrow hopper/shuttle thing also stops there, I think, but we never use that regardless of where we stay and always get an Uber.

I've booked via Holiday Extra before. If I remember correctly, it often shows up as one of their "mystery hotels", but you can easily figure out which hotel it is and book it for a bit less than the standard rate.

We've also stayed at the Crowne Plaza relatively recently - ihg/crowneplaza/hote...ha/hoteldetail - it looks a bit dated from the outside, but it's modern and fresh inside. Again you can get a shuttle bus thing, but we sort our own transport out. Once again, your car stays in their car park throughout and I almost certainly booked it with Holiday Extras as well.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
I prefer to use the official onsite parking so night before can by anywhere local
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post

We always stay at the Sofitel when we fly from Heathrow but we are always on BA, usually T5 which is where the Sofitel is, it can be booked with parking.

There is a Hilton between T2 and T3 which is where Virgin will fly from, I don’t know if th hotel has parking though.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We liked the Sheraton skyline last time we stayed and have booked it again for next Xmas.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Premier Inn bath Road, right next door to Purple Parking a 2 minute walk. For Heathrow I always use both and very economincal. The Bath Road PI is a very nice Hotel with extremely comfy beds.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Premier Inn Bath Road, never paid more than £34 for the night. It’s next door to Purple Parking but we use Heathrow Long Stay
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 20, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
staceyb
Apprentice Imagineer

Unfortunately due to the height of our car we can't use purple parking. Is the long stay car Park far to the terminal. We're thinking of using the Premier Inn then using the long stay car park at Heathrow x
staceyb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by staceyb View Post
Unfortunately due to the height of our car we can't use purple parking. Is the long stay car Park far to the terminal. We're thinking of using the Premier Inn then using the long stay car park at Heathrow x

We're thinking of doing the same for our hopeful Oct '21 trip. Use Premier Inn, Bath road for the night, then drive to Heathrow long stay (terminal 5) car park in the morning. My only worry with these overnight hotels is that they only have 'limited' parking, i couldn't imagine the stress of driving 3h to find a full car park x
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List