Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 15 Aug 17, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Tuesday Morning Stores

If any of you watch some you tube crafters and craft shopping hauls many of them refer tomTuesday Morning picked up fiskers scissors rotary cutter with 3extra blades and 2 self healing cutting mats that just fit BAs max size suitcase for $54 including tax saved at least £100 if I'd bought them at home on Amazon or in Hobby craft
They have loads of stuff picked up 365 planner stickers for $7 for 1000 plus and some bits for the villa it will of course be what they have at the time
Th store is new at the loop since we were here in January and anybody coming soon should check out Big Lots some great Halloween/fall decor
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 01:29 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

Saw this last week and didn't know it was a craft store. Very frustrating
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 01:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It not a craft store as such but has a craft section sells loads of stuff I even picked up the shocking pink harness I've wanted for our little French Bulldog but wouldn't pay the fortune from amazon or eBay $5 and towels and 2000 thread count sheets and some on tread modern farmhouse decor think Joanne Gaines Fixer Upper stuff for DIL who's house is an old farmhouse
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Sorry what is it called and where is it?
Thanks

update: sorry just read the title of your post

Edited at 09:39 AM.
Sara_toga is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Now Helen that's cruel ! I'm not planning any trips at the mo. Still added to my 'just in case' list !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Ros & Jim
Imagineer

Just Googled it and looks like my kind of shop. Have added it to my places to visit on my next trip. Thanks for the heads up Helen.
Old 15 Aug 17, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

They had really good bed linnen and towels and actual duvets and covers which weren't the normal stupid price you pay normally in Florida for them
Old 17 May 18, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Rincelex
Apprentice Imagineer

Just caught a haul from here from someone on you tube who (obviously American) visits there once a week, some great craft stuff I have added it to my list of shops to visit next year. Last time I visited Michaels and was really disappointed by what was on offer, I also need to find a Hobby Lobby as their craft stuff looks good.
Rincelex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

All beside each other up,at the Loop and Crosslands as Peir One and Kirklands don't go near Hobby lobby until you check out the web site and either have the coupons on your phone they constantly have certain things reduced check,out there weekly add I ordered a set of tobacco baskets this week and some other stuff which is going to my friends at the villa
If you like craft stuff check out Trendy Tree and Craft Outlet you can order on line and have it shipped to your accomadation I spend a fortune in all these places
Old 17 May 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

Just went to the website and sisgned up for their "Perks Card." 10% off my first purchase of $50.00 or more.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List