Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Mar 18, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
JCT-UK
Dancing with Tink'

Im looking at using Safeway this time - shop.safeway/welcome.html they are offering $25 off first order and free delivery on >$100 order. Feedback on other forums appears pretty good.
JCT-UK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
EMB4
Trying for More Ears

Thank you everyone!
EMB4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

May consider this next August as planning our first week onsite with no car. Not sure if we'd want enough stuff to need it though if we have dining. Can you buy multipacks of water onsite or where would be closest to possibly CSR if we wanted to get water, Sprite etc?
Old 15 Mar 18, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Looking at this for baby supplies to save packing the entire boots baby aisle. We definitely want a trip to Target for fun but keen not to have to find a way to get to a supermarket immediately for the basics.
Old 15 Mar 18, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by JCT-UK View Post
Im looking at using Safeway this time - shop.safeway/welcome.html they are offering $25 off first order and free delivery on >$100 order. Feedback on other forums appears pretty good.
Every time I try this link - or Googling it directly - it comes up with a 'access blocked' error message...
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I used garden grocer and I am UK based. They deliver at a time/date you chose so its a pretty great service.
Old 17 Mar 18, 01:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Jon&Emz
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Every time I try this link - or Googling it directly - it comes up with a 'access blocked' error message...
I did the same to me but if I route though a East US VPN it works fine.

Jon&Emz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
JCT-UK
Dancing with Tink'

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Sorry it's Region locked. Install a free VPN plugin in your browser and set the country to USA and it works fine

I use windscribe.

J
JCT-UK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by JCT-UK View Post
Install a free VPN plugin in your browser
J
I have no idea what that means but I will get the hubby onto it Thanks! I did quite fancy delivery rather than collection so this sounds good if they deliver to our area...
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JCT-UK
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Bumping thread to say we used Instacart in the end, the shopper was great and messaged me to approve substitutions. Delivery was bang on time to SSR and everything was as we wanted. Highly recommend them over GG.