Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 26 Feb 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
I don't think they do, but the soya cheese is delicious The soya/rice milk they provide is very nice too.

There's almost always a fruit sorbet or chocolate/vanilla dairy free ice cream available, so she shouldn't feel too left out
Thank you. That is really helpful - the sorbet won't go down so well but the ice cream will!

If I contact ADRs in advance and ask them if they can get ice cream in will they?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Most restaurants will have it there already, so no need to worry.

The sorbets are gorgeous though if you can get her to try! I had raspberry and mango and they were both delicious! They look like ice cream too, rather than watery, sad looking sorbet
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Is Erin Mckennas called Erin Mckennas or Babycakes? I can't seem to find it listed as either 😳
Old 12 Mar 17, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

It used to be called Babycakes, but it's Erin McKenna's now. What are you looking for? Odd you can't find it. Should be listed under Disney Springs
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
It used to be called Babycakes, but it's Erin McKenna's now. What are you looking for? Odd you can't find it. Should be listed under Disney Springs
Want to forward to friends travelling with gf daughter but def not there
Old 13 Mar 17, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

disneysprings/dining...as-bakery-nyc/
Old 11 Apr 17, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
flumpsmum
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thankyou for this. My ds's girlfriend is coming with us wdw next year, she is a pescatarian, & a fussy eater. We have been looking at the menus in the onsite restaurants & she has found very little she would like to eat. So having the information on this post is an absolute God send 🙏🏻 thankyou all.
flumpsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyjay
Helping Mickey

Mobile

I just wanted to say thanks to Clare for a) starting this thread and b) writing such helpful trip reports. I have recently been diagnosed as a coeliac and I must admit I was devastated as I am a real foody and this was one of the things I was looking forward to experiencing on our upcoming trip. I read all your trippies last night and realised I can still have some amazing food and there is hope 😊 I also rang the special diets number today and a lovely lady added it to all our ADRs and emailed a list of all the food places with what special food they have. I have now come to terms that my food experience will be a lot different and hopefully just as good! Thanks again Clare as I found your reports really useful x
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort - 2017
WDW Pop Century - 2023
Disneyjay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Can anyone advise if there Gluten Free snacks at the resorts other than fruit and ice cream?
I'm staying at POFQ so I'm aware of the beignets but wondered if there weed any other options like cupcake or cookies?
Thanks
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Fiona35 View Post
Can anyone advise if there Gluten Free snacks at the resorts other than fruit and ice cream?
I'm staying at POFQ so I'm aware of the beignets but wondered if there weed any other options like cupcake or cookies?
Thanks
There's usually something Some resorts have the Erin McKenna stuff (I think!) and most will have the free from range available. Has crisps, chocolate, biscuits - it's really nice!

Tags
dining, gluten free, special diets