Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Jan 20, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JTM1705
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Can you book fast passes for the same park on different days?

If I was planning on splitting Epcot over two separate days - e.g. a morning one day, then back again a few days later for an evening visit - can I book fast passes for both of those visits 60 days beforehand? (I'm staying on-site.) Or would I have to book fast passes for visit number one 60 days before, then wait until those are used up once we're there, and then book them for the second visit?
JTM1705 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes of course you can! UK visitors often go for two weeks, so most would have FPs at parks on multiple days.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JTM1705 View Post
If I was planning on splitting Epcot over two separate days - e.g. a morning one day, then back again a few days later for an evening visit - can I book fast passes for both of those visits 60 days beforehand? (I'm staying on-site.) Or would I have to book fast passes for visit number one 60 days before, then wait until those are used up once we're there, and then book them for the second visit?
yes, you book fast passes for any days you want to, I booked most of mine at the 60-day mark and moved them around when I was there

BUT you cannot book fast passes for Epcot in the morning and another park in the evening until you have used up your morning fast passes, equally, if you book fast passes for the evening you will not be able to book any more for another park in the morning
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
JTM1705
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Great, thank you! So, I could go to, say, Epcot on Monday morning and have my 3 fast passes already booked (and another 3 booked again for Epcot on the Wednesday) 60 days beforehand, but if I went to Hollywood Studios on the Monday evening, I couldn't book fast passes in advance for HS until I'd used my 3 fast passes up in Epcot that morning?
Old 17 Jan 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Great, thank you! So, I could go to, say, Epcot on Monday morning and have my 3 fast passes already booked (and another 3 booked again for Epcot on the Wednesday) 60 days beforehand, but if I went to Hollywood Studios on the Monday evening, I couldn't book fast passes in advance for HS until I'd used my 3 fast passes up in Epcot that morning?
That is correct. Noting that once you have used up your three Epcot fastpasses, you can then only book them one at a time, not another three.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great, thank you! So, I could go to, say, Epcot on Monday morning and have my 3 fast passes already booked (and another 3 booked again for Epcot on a Wednesday) 60 days beforehand, but if I went to Hollywood Studios on a Monday evening, I couldn't book fast passes in advance for HS until I'd used my 3 fast passes up in Epcot that morning?
exactly you should be able to book, I think, the first 10/11 days on the 60th day

have your list ready, be prepared to change times etc. It is one Fastpass per hour slots so, for instance, Soaring at 9 am, next after 10 am

check out the tiers, rides are in tiers each park. 1 from tier one-two from tier two.

It took me about 30 minutes to get on the site and request passes for the different days, remembering headliners go quickly
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
JTM1705
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Thanks everyone!
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Once you are in a park. You use your first three FPP. Then you can book one at a time for any park off the app. As soon as you scan into a ride with your fourth FPP you can then try booking your fifth. And so on. So. You could scan into BTM at MK and then book a FPP for Everest at AK (assuming availability of course).