Old 2 Dec 17, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Expedia for Disney tickets

Has anyone used them? They seem to have good prices for the 14 day Disney tickets plus 12% cashback.

I know they aren't real tickets so would I be able to link them to MDE to make FP reservations?

On a side note. What are the chances of Disney reducing the price by 25% again this year? Have there been any rumors?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
theriler
Getting Excited

We got our tickets through eBookers last year(expedia basically) and it is a voucher so it is tricky to link on MDE. We ended up contacting @WDWToday on Twitter as you arent given the actual ticket code on the voucher they send you. It all worked fine though and fastpasses all linked and worked correctly so if you dont mind chatting to them on twitter id say do it. I cant comment on the cashback yet as ours is still to be paid as weve only just got back.
theriler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by theriler View Post
We got our tickets through eBookers last year(expedia basically) and it is a voucher so it is tricky to link on MDE. We ended up contacting @WDWToday on Twitter as you arent given the actual ticket code on the voucher they send you. It all worked fine though and fastpasses all linked and worked correctly so if you dont mind chatting to them on twitter id say do it. I cant comment on the cashback yet as ours is still to be paid as weve only just got back.
Thanks. I've gone ahead and booked the tickets. Cashback has tracked and I have messaged on Twitter as you suggested. Hopefully they will get back to me as soon as possible. I can book fast passes on 14th December.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
theriler
Getting Excited

Just looking back through my messages with them and they always replied after a few hours so theyre pretty good. They'll need your booking reference, MDE email address and the code that begins with EX on each ticket.
theriler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 17, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
boltnaconnell6
Helping Minnie

They don't do universal tickets do they?
boltnaconnell6 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 17, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by boltnaconnell6 View Post
They don't do universal tickets do they?
I don't know what price ebookers/expedia are selling the 2018 Universal tickets for, but floridaescapes.co.uk are selling the Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket for £224 adult, £215 child, if you use the code 5offpromo at the checkout. I think you need to pay in full at the time of booking to get this price though. Link below.

floridaescapes/spe...rer-2018-offer
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Sorry to hijack, but I'm thinking of doing my order through expedia and cancelling my order with OA. The cashback, was that off the full amount or without Vat?

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I just cannot decide what to do, don't know whether to just pay the 363 with OA or cancel and lose my deposit. book with expedia and get the 12% cashback, does work out quite a lot of money, well imo anyway aggh...

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
The cashback tracks on the full amount. I've never had any declined From Expedia either so fingers crossed.
Old 8 Jan 18, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Thanks Abi