Old 25 Oct 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
We love DLP. We have been over 20 times and had annual passes for many years. I think you will have a great time. Sequoia Lodge is also a great hotel and it’s nice to be able to just walk to the parks.

On a side note, the flight to Orlando with a toddler is actually ok,you would be surprised. We took DS when he was 20 months and I was dreading the flight, but he was fine. We walked up and down the plane a few times and gave him some special treats - food wise and a few toys. He slept a lot too, but we did have his own seat and it was a godsend, I’d recommend paying for one if you can. We went again with him at 3 and again no problem. The toddler years are magical, so if you get a chance to go, don’t let the flight put you off x
Thankyou for the reply.

We did take DD to Orlando at 3 months and 6 months and the flights were so easy. I'm just a bit scared that she would wriggle for the whole 9 hours now! I am very tempted to go for her 2nd birthday though... I guess we will have to wait and see

I'm actually pleased we have a reason to go to DLP, and going with friends is even better! I can't wait
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
So with 20 days to go until our trip I thought I would do a quick update!

Mainly we have just been planning out our days a bit & I have been buying ears & making new tshirts for Edith & Maisie

Here are a few purchases, ears from disney_inspired_crafts on Instagram and tshirts made by me ediepop_designs on Instagram. The PJs are from Primani!

The restaurants we have picked include a breakfast buffet @ Plaza Gardens, dinner @ Annettes, dinner at Hunters Grill in our hotel and late lunches at Agrabar and Restaurant de Stars.

We are also hoping to fit in a dinner at Rainforrest Cafe & a couple of light lunches/dinners from Earl of Sandwich! Hawaiian BBQ sandwich come to mamma!

I still have to organise additional car insurance for the Paris drive & we also have to try and get Edith used to sleeping anywhere but her cot, our sleep patterns could be interesting

In other news, I have booked an Orlando trip for late April so will be doing a PT report on that shortly We got bargain flights for £160
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwilspeed
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post

In other news, I have booked an Orlando trip for late April so will be doing a PT report on that shortly We got bargain flights for £160
That’s better than the deal we managed for late April. I thought £230 was a great price!

Disneyland 05, 15 / NYC,11,16 / Vegas 07,15
Gwilspeed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I have just found this after hunting for reports with toddlers and can’t wait to spend the evening reading your whole report!
I am going with my husband, 4 year old and 18 month old in Feb, also staying 4 nights golden forest so pretty similar scenarios
disneyfan87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List