Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info
QuickSilver
Unread 25 May 19, 05:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
I thought I had managed but only my daughters stitch one has gone through, guessing I am now stuck with a plain one , although I now cant get onto the site to see 🙄 as long as I have kept the colour I picked as I dont want grey 🤣
I could not see my bands yesterday but now if I select the Magic bands and cards option under My Disney Experience they are there. My 2019 themed bands are showing as they should, for my 2020 trip, there are just eight plain colours to pick from. I will leave that until much nearer the time.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney 2019 v 2
Unread 25 May 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I could not see my bands yesterday but now if I select the Magic bands and cards option under My Disney Experience they are there. My 2019 themed bands are showing as they should, for my 2020 trip, there are just eight plain colours to pick from. I will leave that until much nearer the time.
Only payment for one went through I think mine must have gone out of stock whilst I was ordering also, When I looked yesterday there were only colours for our 2020 trip not that I was looking to sort them yet but did you notice a few other headings for themes for 2020 it had Pooh and friends and Disney juniors so looks like more choice may be coming x

Edited at 07:50 AM.
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going to POFQ this trip
Unread 25 May 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Seems to me that Disney seriously under estimated just how popular this option was going to be.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
CSR - May 2020
Unread 25 May 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Seems to me that Disney seriously under estimated just how popular this option was going to be.
I agree. I bet that they're also wishing they had done this earlier with the amount of revenue that this must have generated.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Unread 28 May 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
monique
VIP Dibber

monique's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Well as stated earlier in this post, my husbands and childs ones are correct, mine however is not. I picked the castle one and got allocated a plain grey one. Rang them last week and they put a note on my file... this morning I got a notification on my monzo card for a full refund from WDW... when I checked my magic bands they are still there and still active, even the plain grey one which I didn't order. Confused is an understatement. Maybe they've refunded me to keep me sweet... problem is, I still didn't get the castle band that I upgraded to. ... I think as they refunded me, if the bands are still showing as they are now in October, I might just buy myself a new one at the airport when I arrive at MCO... after all, they did refund me for 3 upgrades ($31.95) and I'd probably not pick a band that was more than $24.99 anyway so I won't be out of pocket.

Disneyland Paris :1995, 2007 and 2011.
Los Angeles Disneyland :1996 & 2001.
Florida: April 2002,May 2004,June 2009,May 2012, April 2013,April 2015 & May 2016, October 2019

Edited at 11:14 AM.
monique is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
If you can dream it,you can do it.
Unread 29 May 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
Serious Dibber

I've just contacted customer services because my magic band order is not showing even though I have paid for it and the rest of my family have theirs showing. They told me that there are plenty of bands in stock but they only reserved a certain amount to begin with and these sold out very quickly. He told me that the demand was unexpected and they currently have now added extra the stock. There are still glitches on the system and no one can pay yet, but they are trying to sort this out.

I've been told to keep checking to see if my band shows, otherwise they will cancel and edit my order.
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday OKW
Unread 12 Jun 19, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Apprentice Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I've been trying everyday since the 23rd of May and still no joy on upgrading my band
Unread 13 Jun 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Really frustrating- I suspect they wont have it sorted before our trip. Prior to the announcement I was happy with the plain bands but after seeing the upgraded ones I'm now disappointed. I cannot believe how badly Disney have handled this. It was obvious there would be large demand, they could have done it on a rolling basis based on when people where staying.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First Onsite Trip
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less