Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Jun 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

These warnings are on practically every food item in the US as well I've noticed. It's just a liability thing, wouldn't give it a second thought personally
Old 22 Jun 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
braby
Serious Dibber

In a word "Nope", if I avoided everything in life that could harm me i'd be sitting in a corner on my own the rest of my life. I'm sure mobile communications phone's/cell tower's are more of a risk yet we don't avoided them.
braby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post

If any are worried, Myself and my family will gladly go on your WDW trip for you, we will take loads of photo's and will pay to have your families face photoshopped onto 100 photo's

now thats a deal for the worry warts amongst us
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Nope

Don't Sue me message...

Disney332
Old 22 Jun 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Let's put it this way. Maybe, just maybe if you were wearing 20 magic bands on each arm and leg 24/7, 365 days per year, then it could be a cause for concern. But 1 for a couple weeks? Hilarious!
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
grommitt
Excited about Disney

I find wearing a wedding ring more harmfull to my health
grommitt is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Its a standard warning for products made/sold in california
I'm sure its something to do with the California Proposition 65 policy which states they must info you if there are chemicals listed in the proposition that could potentially be harmful to health in a product even if the levels in that product are deemed to be within safe limits.
I have seen it on a few items online from american based stores

Edited at 03:10 PM.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Speakle View Post
Exactly. According to "Experts" most things can give you cancer. It makes you wonder why we aren't extinct by now.

Anyone who takes all these claims so seriously must have a panic room installed. And probably a spare panic room in case they can't reach the main one!
I think well done toast is on that list too but I won't eat toast any other way! Pale toast yuck!😁
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Halowa View Post
OMG. You talk about fake news.

Just remind yourself what makes you get old and eventually kills you. It’s called air.

What is this world coming too.
It is not 'fake news' it is the way it is in the US. It seems like everything here comes with one general rule for all and the exception for Cali. Yes I am generalizing but working in a human resource setting I know this is true and looking at warning labels in merchandise i have bought it seems there is always the exception for Cali residents
Old 25 Jun 19, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

More than likely just a typical cautionary warning, possibly due to it having a battery inside of it, or an NFC chip emitting a signal.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List