Old 10 Apr 11, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Enjoyed that report...making me feel very hungry now tho we have never done DDP but after reading your report quite fancy giving it a try...
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Hi there, thank you for sharing your wonderful dining report.
Your DD looked beautiful in all her princess gowns.
xx
Glad you enjoyed it
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mcsue View Post
Wow!

What a fab food report. By the time I arrived at The Yachtsman Steakhouse my tummy was growling – loudly!

LOL at Mrs Mangel and the Lamingtons. I always associate Lamingtons with Neighbours too.

I was shocked to see the downhill turn in the food at Olivia’s, especially your fish dish. We haven’t been for a while but we used to go there a lot for the comforting home-style cooking they used to serve. Oh dear!

I must say you’ve got me very interested in sampling the steak at Raglan Road. We go there quite often for drinks but have only eaten there the once. I’m going to take a look at the menu in a minute.

We’ve never had a breakfast sandwich from Earl’s. Think we might be trying one of those next time. I’m an HP sauce lover too.

So many wonderful experiences shared with your little girl – her outfits are so cute and she is a little beauty!
Glad you enjoyed the report.

Maybe Olivia's had an off night or we ordered badly - was our first try there. Would go again but for breakfast.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by vikstar View Post
Hi

Fantastic report! I really appreciate other Dibbers taking the time to do food reports as it's really helped me decide where to make our ADR's for September.

Love the report from the princess party, your DD looked beautiful in her princess dress
Thanks for reading
Old 10 Apr 11, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by pudg View Post
Enjoyed that report...making me feel very hungry now tho we have never done DDP but after reading your report quite fancy giving it a try...
We've done DDP twice and enjoyed it but do miss our 'usuals' like outback and ihop. We are offsite this October and are planning to eat mainly offsite but i'm trying to persuade DH we should book onsite OKW
again for October 2012.
Old 10 Apr 11, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Have really enjoyed reading your report, the photos look so professional. Your little girl is adorable and looks so enthralled by it all, lovely memories.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thanks so much for taking the time to do your dining report! Really enjoyed it! It's so helpful and gives lots of 'food for thought'

Going to look into Teppan Edo now as looks fab!
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 11, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
Have really enjoyed reading your report, the photos look so professional. Your little girl is adorable and looks so enthralled by it all, lovely memories.
Thanks for reading - DH took most of the pictures so I can't claim credit.
Old 11 Apr 11, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Derryfam View Post
Thanks so much for taking the time to do your dining report! Really enjoyed it! It's so helpful and gives lots of 'food for thought'

Going to look into Teppan Edo now as looks fab!
Glad you enjoyed - thanks for reading
Old 11 Apr 11, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
So enjoyed reading your report, thanks so much for taking the time to share, I know how long they take to do!

Your pictures are stunning and the ones of Anna are simply beautiful, what a proud mum you must be! x
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List