Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Looking forward to following your eating adventures! Enjoy.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 15, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Ok travel day!

Thomas Cook food

Cattle class here! a lot of reports I have read are on premium so plain old Eco here and I was dubious about the upgrade and not doing it but tbh I'm not now if it was not too much more expensive then yes I would do it, but I was comfortable in Eco the way back would be better as it would have the extra cases per person allowance, anyway on to food

DD's meal I had ordered a child's meal, which was meatballs and pasta, she ate it all bar 1 meatball! And declared it very nice, me and DH shared the last meatball and also agreed very nice not dry at all

Now I had ordered the curry when the lady asked but I somehow ended up with the sausage! However wasn't a bad decision as it was delicious the mash creamy the gravy with a slight sweetness and sausages your plain ole Richmond style, I am not a fan of sausages ESP those with bits in lol, so unfortunately as DH had started , as I was having the same or so we thought lol we have no picture of his

I apologise I take a lot of photos if I can haha

There were delicious cheese and crackers Brie and mature cheddar with a fig compote, also millionaires shortcake mousse which was so good!

The cheese also very nice both DH and DD agreed too they like there cheeses and desserts DD was also eating the compote out if the pot at one point strange child! We all had tea and enjoyed our little chocolates

Next came a small ice cream
I love these tiny things very yummy we basically inhaled it!

By this point we were feeling rather full and not sure if I could fit anymore food in me!

But afternoon tea came around (I was struggling with all these bags that were looking like they were about to pop, I was worried they would pop on me haha)

It was an egg and cress and cheese rolls, with the usual scone, DD ate her scone and clotted cream, declared the rolls unsuitable for her haha and was full, I ate my rolls but left half a scone DH ate all his very nice rolls, just enough filling and not to hard or soft.

We did purchase 2 bottles of water onboard as we ran out!

At the cost of £3.60 it didn't taste like the champagne it should have lol

So all in all I would book TC again in Eco, food was lovely best I have had I would say didn't feel hungry once!

Just remember to bring plenty of drink!

10/10

OOP £3.60

Edited at 10:25 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 15, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Liberty Inn QS Epcot

So we hit the ground running last night and boarded a bus to Epcot!

We went to Liberty inn never have on previous trips and DH wanted to try the steak on QS, and DD had the shrimp and fries combo, we decided to eat outside well DD did it was a nice evening! So hopefully you can see what it all is! There is a slight hiccup with credits as we upgraded DD to adult it's showing she's got child so will be popping to guest services this morning to sort it.

DH picked the same as me again I know terrible isn't it, but worry not we generally pick different items lol so peach cobbler for me and DH, DD chose the rocky road, DH picked a water and me a cherry slush and DD a mixed slush of cherry and regular coke.

Me and DH we really hungry by this point so we polished ours off,DD was hungry but struggled and are just a handful of shrimp and chips but half the huge brownie! Lol we helped her finish!

Good steak,good cobbler, super tasty crunchy shrimp, fries are fries, nice and crisp too, can't comment on the brownie but DD said she would have it again slushes not sure I would have another but it was very nice.

10/10

QS credits used 3
Remaining 45

Edited at 05:20 PM.
Old 16 Sep 15, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Great updates!

We are flying TC economy so that was really helpful to see. Thanks for all the details. Can't decide if I fancy the sausages or curry more. Hmmmm.

Looking forward to more.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 15, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Wolverine
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Looking nice going with tc p/e on sun me and wife have agreed to take more food photos so will try and post them once we are back
Wolverine is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 15, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Great report so far! Was thinking on Liberty Inn as well but read some bad reviews. Now it's going on the list. That steak looks more than ok for QS!
Old 16 Sep 15, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
That Liberty Inn meal looks great! It's definitely on the list for next time
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 15, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Crystal palace

So today we dined with pooh and co!

Pooh selfie!

DD had already had cereal in the room but then continued to eat 3 plates! Me and DH had 2 each I don't like feeling too full and last trip I did and felt uncomfortable don't think I will be hungry again until tonight!

Outside was this cute hidden mickey in the water

We had a 20 min wait or so but they soon came out and called us we got seated and DD declared she was starving!

And went for her first, we went up together but by the time I had got back with my first plate she had finished it!

So mine looked a little like this cinnamon toast, bacon, scrambled eggs (the best I have ever had ! Then the usual pastries and salmon

DH had the same cinnamon toast eggs etc as me on his second plate, his first plate wS like this I'm not even sure what it all is but he said it was so good

DD first plate was mickey waffle bacon and eggs, her second plate had salmon, her obsession this this is crazy haha, she then had fruits and sausage! As her third plate

Drinks me and DD had milk and I had an extra apple juice, DH tea and water

Buffets are great and it's a nice way to start the first full day! We paid OOP for DD as we need to save some credits as we have a few too many ADRs haha

So we give it 10/10

TS used 2 credits
OOP £17.99 for DD
Remaining credits 46
Old 16 Sep 15, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
That Liberty Inn meal looks great! It's definitely on the list for next time
Oh it really is nice all the food we saw was lovely looking the steak although I like mine blue was melt in the mouth!